Air Jordan 10 Chicago - First Look

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

The 23 is alright... But that white midsole. 
ohwell.gif

The white midsole can be painted easy..

the 23
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

The Chicago 10 has always been a more "simple" looking shoe. Turning the black midsole to white just makes the shoe look that much more plain. The stitch doesn't bother me. Two three or four five. Painting the midsole will be a MUST. SMH

The Chicago 10 has always been a more "simple" looking shoe. Turning the black midsole to white just makes the shoe look that much more plain. The stitch doesn't bother me. Two three or four five. Painting the midsole will be a MUST. SMH

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Why is it so hard for JB to just recreate a model of an OG release? Sometimes that's all we want. I need the exact same shoe that released in 1995, nothing different!! Hopefully that model isn't finished being painted or something, sheesh!

truth. at least keep the color placement and materials the same.

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Why is it so hard for JB to just recreate a model of an OG release? Sometimes that's all we want. I need the exact same shoe that released in 1995, nothing different!! Hopefully that model isn't finished being painted or something, sheesh!

truth. at least keep the color placement and materials the same.

It seems JB is getting good with screwing retros I didn't buy my long awaited charcoal IX's cuz they really screwed those up and now these I really wish we all would take a stand and boy cot em until we get what we want and deserve for these prices

It seems JB is getting good with screwing retros I didn't buy my long awaited charcoal IX's cuz they really screwed those up and now these I really wish we all would take a stand and boy cot em until we get what we want and deserve for these prices

Originally Posted by WLDCAT10

Man cant wait for these! is Retail on these gonna be $150?

Last time in 2005 the retailed for 125$ and 125 eurosWhich was good price.In 2000 and 2001 all retros were actually soldCheaper than their og counterparts.Now they increased the retail for many modelsOf around 20 $ or in terms of the aj xiEven 50.But still we dont see good quality that would be Coming close to the ogs.Still bad paintsjobs. Leather is a bit better than5 to 8 years ago but still inconsistent.

Originally Posted by WLDCAT10

Man cant wait for these! is Retail on these gonna be $150?

Last time in 2005 the retailed for 125$ and 125 eurosWhich was good price.In 2000 and 2001 all retros were actually soldCheaper than their og counterparts.Now they increased the retail for many modelsOf around 20 $ or in terms of the aj xiEven 50.But still we dont see good quality that would be Coming close to the ogs.Still bad paintsjobs. Leather is a bit better than5 to 8 years ago but still inconsistent.

Coppin these, even if it does not look exactly like the OG. This is the closest as we are going to get.

Coppin these, even if it does not look exactly like the OG. This is the closest as we are going to get.

As long as we have pleaded and waited for these, for JB to butcher arguably two of the most sought after shoes in the lineage like this is disgusting. All in an effort to 'protect the OG's value', as if the inferior quality, jumpman on the back, 23 on the side, and inflated price weren't enough to remind me if the difference. Great job JB.

As long as we have pleaded and waited for these, for JB to butcher arguably two of the most sought after shoes in the lineage like this is disgusting. All in an effort to 'protect the OG's value', as if the inferior quality, jumpman on the back, 23 on the side, and inflated price weren't enough to remind me if the difference. Great job JB.

Back
Top Bottom