Air Jordan 10 Chicago - First Look

SMH. Why can't we get a shoe the exact same way it was made the first time around. JB so effing stupid. After the concords I am done with JB. 

accepting the fact that jb is making slight diferrences to the retros to set them apart from the og but ihave to agree the white midsole killed these...

accepting the fact that jb is making slight diferrences to the retros to set them apart from the og but ihave to agree the white midsole killed these...

Smh at all this complaining

Wouldn't mind the white midsole black or whatever as long as the uality is good and it's not limited

Smh at all this complaining

Wouldn't mind the white midsole black or whatever as long as the uality is good and it's not limited

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Why is it so hard for JB to just recreate a model of an OG release?

Becasue JB is based heavily on giving you the least possible bang for your buck at the highest possible price.

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Why is it so hard for JB to just recreate a model of an OG release?

Becasue JB is based heavily on giving you the least possible bang for your buck at the highest possible price.

IIRC wasn't the early product description different from that of the og correct me if I wrong please

IIRC wasn't the early product description different from that of the og correct me if I wrong please

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

Originally Posted by SoSickening

white midsole?!!?!?! Is u serious? AND "23" stitching???!
sick.gif

I don't care for the 23' but white midsole?
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
I usually dont see why yall complain about somethings but man do the ogs look better

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

Originally Posted by SoSickening

white midsole?!!?!?! Is u serious? AND "23" stitching???!
sick.gif

I don't care for the 23' but white midsole?
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
I usually dont see why yall complain about somethings but man do the ogs look better

2012 is taking a definite turn for the worst. I had such high hopes for these and the Cement IV's 
tired.gif

2012 is taking a definite turn for the worst. I had such high hopes for these and the Cement IV's 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

2012 is taking a definite turn for the worst. I had such I hopes for these and the Cement IV's 
tired.gif

2012 the year of the Variant looking retros.  Terrible. 

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

2012 is taking a definite turn for the worst. I had such I hopes for these and the Cement IV's 
tired.gif

2012 the year of the Variant looking retros.  Terrible. 

Back
Top Bottom