Air Jordan 10 Chicago New Pics

I can dig the Chicagos and will def cop.
I really want them steels with the toepiece to retro.
My favorite J right there...

I'm waiting for these X, then call it a career as a shoehead. Retirement is near.
pimp.gif

Never seen that MJ & Tinker interview before -anybody know where it's from & where I can find the full vid?

wishing it was a qs so not everyone can get them? you arent collecting for the right reason my man, i wish every release was general so everyone can get what they want, why is everyone so greedy?

If that is the True Pic of what is coming out for the Chi X's? Then I guess I'll be staying a wee bit longer at my employer! LOL!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

wishing it was a qs so not everyone can get them? you arent collecting for the right reason my man, i wish every release was general so everyone can get what they want, why is everyone so greedy?

qft dudes kill me with that

wishing it was a qs so not everyone can get them? you arent collecting for the right reason my man, i wish EVERY release was general so everyone can get what they want, why is everyone so greedy?
Well said sir, well said.

damn the 45 checkered lininind and all KILLER PLEASE JB RELEASE THEM THIS WAY OS STR8 OG one or the other is all thats needed to drop some history these will be cooped 4x if done right thats for sure

That's the problem with buying shoes these days.

Back
Top Bottom