Air Jordan 10 Chicago New Pics

Dionysus305 wrote:
these are clearly stated to be old samples and if you look at the tag's production date it says 2007, these were samples for the CDP this is old news and definitely NOT a confirmation for a 2010 release

Co-sign^^. This is an old thread, but I do hope they drop I could use a pair of Chicago X's
pimp.gif

I just read on another post the steels are coming out.. please confirm

The more I read this thread the more ridiculous it is. Hell, why not just say every colorway is rumored to release? That way all bases are covered and someone can say, "You heard it here first." SMH at this crap man.

Like I said, I'll believe it when I see a sample dated 2010, and when the kicks hit the early spots first...

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Chi X's from My understanding ARE NOT HAPPENING..... They have Been Scrapped. Peace............... and um NUFF SAID

That was expected from you. Is it because these other legit sources haven't confirmed it themselves? You realized there was no way they were releasing on the time you think it was scheduled to? In other words, making you look like a liar?

roll.gif

Leave this message board my dude. We don't like liars/frauds around here...

Chi X's from My understanding ARE NOT HAPPENING..... They have Been Scrapped. Peace............... and um NUFF SAID

You said they were coming in July
frown.gif

^He's a fraud bro. What did you expect? Name one release he got right when he announced they were releasing...
eyes.gif

Spectacular23, Greatest Goliath and Rick2345 = FRAUDS.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

The more I read this thread the more ridiculous it is. Hell, why not just say every colorway is rumored to release? That way all bases are covered and someone can say, "You heard it here first." SMH at this crap man.

Like I said, I'll believe it when I see a sample dated 2010, and when the kicks hit the early spots first...

best post in this section in a long time

smh.gif

Was looking forward to this release.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

^He's a fraud bro. What did you expect? Name one release he got right when he announced they were releasing...
eyes.gif

This.

Hey rick what happened with the samples u were trying out?
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Damn. 
laugh.gif

damn, damn, damn. NO chi x's
tired.gif
. There goes the only sneaker I would have went bonkers for this year. Now i have to fork over a grand for the og's
smh.gif

eyes.gif

Cant agree with that.  GG was one of the sources that told me last yr that Cool Grey XIs we dropping this holiday.  I also made a thrad on 1/1/10 confirming that before anyone else.  He might not alway be 100% accurate but he's definitely not a fraud.

Originally Posted by Mr718

eyes.gif

Cant agree with that.  GG was one of the sources that told me last yr that Cool Grey XIs we dropping this holiday.  I also made a thrad on 1/1/10 confirming that before anyone else.  He might not alway be 100% accurate but he's definitely not a fraud.

this
no disrepspect animalthug but its these kinds of things that make people not wanna share info with us

Back
Top Bottom