Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

My last shipment was double box from ndc, the shoe box was in mint condition when I opened it, need more of these double box so in futer I can reuse them to send out

These presented trouble at local shop it was like a going back to school special or something lol but luckily I scooped them @nike.com gotta love those Xs

Got them for $210 from my friend's cousin..omg the quality looks amazing..even the paper looks better, Iight actually not throw it out..

FWIW they looked completely different in person. My girl didn't even get them because it was like a booger green

Disagree. Mine look exactly like the pics. They're a little darker than a mint green. If mint & turquoise had a baby these would be what that color looked like. I grabbed mine this morning and saw a few other people grabbing them (men and women, but mostly women). Of all the GS extended releases so far this year this is the best one.

FNL has always sent me double boxed.
FTL on the other had just puts the shoes in a white bag and throw it on my porch each time.

Are these still sitting in stores in so cal? I hope so. Will be hunting at the malls tomorrow.

Weren't the quality of these supposed to be GREAT!?? Copped from Champs in Time Square (on vacation). Talked to NDC after someone told me to make a stink about it and they usually hook it up with a replacement pair or discount. Long story short the rep i contacted via chat said all he could do was tell the development team. Should i try again? He said to return them .....lol no help, no love
that sucks why didnt you inspect youre pair, before you left? you was at forty duece.i could undersand if you purchased online but you was physically there

Yes how? I've never been able to apply mine online.

I've never been able to apply it online also because to my knowledge, it doesn't give you that option. I may have jt wrong so don't quote me but I think it's either two days or a week after the release you can go into a store and show them your military id (with shoes and receipt of course) and they will apply the discount then.

Are these still sitting in stores in so cal? I hope so. Will be hunting at the malls tomorrow.
Should be.  I walked into a local HOH yesterday evening, asked for my size, applied military discount, paid and walked out.  

Surprised these sold out quick around my area. oreo 4s didn't even sell this quick and these just released like 2 years ago :smh:

Back
Top Bottom