Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

because NT is a great place and i enjoy reading about other peoples experiences and opinions on kicks. plus youre talking like these nickels is ALL thats posted about. a little while back somebody posted their huuuuuge collection of 10s. that was amazing.

heres a question for you....are people not allowed to post in a thread because they dont like the shoes?
Of course not your free to join any thread u want,but when u come in here and say these nickels ain't all that and u spent your money on the lows,why bother posting that in here, go say that in the Georgetown lows.we can care less if u pick those over these,that's why each room have different topics.your insulting us in a way no need for that fam
did i just come out of nowhere and say i didnt like the kicks? dudes rebuttal to my valid point was that i must be salty i couldnt cop these. so i was only responding to what he said and letting him know i didnt cop these because i didnt like them so i spent that money elsewhere.

im not the first person to post Shoe 1's thread that i didnt like them and instead saved my money for Shoe 2, and i wont be the last.

how was i being insulting? i insulted you by saying i dont think these are that hot and instead spent my money on the 11s last week? andi only said that in response to somebody saying im mad i couldnt cop. stop overthinking stuff.

Last edited:
@joejs82 i think youre just reading my post in a different tone. i meant no offense and i dont think anyone else sees it the way u do. im not trying to derail this thread with irrelevant arguing.

u can PM me if u feel the need to discuss this.

Well when u make a comment like that,I just wanted to know your reasoning why your in here,since u have no interest in these shoes anyway

Well when u make a comment like that,I just wanted to know your reasoning why your in here,since u have no interest in these shoes anyway
well we have already established that any and all users can post in a shoes thread regardless if they like the kicks or not. and i have said nothing for you to come sideways at me like why im here in this thread. me saying i dont think these are that hot is not a reason.

i defended you from people a couple times in the past....now u come at me with some blown out of proportion bs haha unbelievable. lesson learned.

What got me was when u picked the lows over nickels,I have a dislike for any lows.for u to mention lows got to me.

What got me was when u picked the lows over nickels,I have a dislike for any lows.for u to mention lows got to me.
well that aint my fault. i dont do a full CIA FBI bio of all the users of NT. dude came out of nowhere and said i was salty i couldnt cop, and i just told him nah i liked the 11s more and bought those instead. thats all.

and to get things back on topic....i dont think these are ugly. i dont dislike them. i bought 2 pairs of the BOBs and love them. these just dont appeal as much to me. i still appreciate on feet pics and whatnot. just the time and effort to share is cool, ya dig?

Perfect day to break these out :pimp: So comfortable and clean.
29gixwk.jpg

Those are sweet,I guess they are very limited.
  I like the 45 on the upper.I wear size 17 and 18.
17 - 18???? O_O??? Damn. Shouldn't be that hard to find I assume? The don't exactly fly off the shelves I'll imagine.
You'd be surprised. They rarely make it to the shelf in the first place as online is the only option in most cases. Then you add the test tube babies that buy and 18 to trade for a 9..:rofl:

I never loved the X's, until I saw the 45's. I knew I had to have em. Scooped two pairs. Broke them out this past weekend, and was surprised by how comfortable they were, and how much i actually liked them. I think we have a new favorite model here... I also planned on getting rid of the extra pair, but I may just wind up keeping them I like em so much

sneaker shields works wonders for 10s. no toe box creasing except for the sides where your foot has to naturally flex

Back
Top Bottom