Air Jordan 10 Retro Venom Green - (3/22/14)

Cop or Not?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jb training clowns over there not shoe designers
mean.gif
  wouldn't even consider these unless it was at an outlet for the OLD actual outlet prices. i'm talking like 29.99-49.99 and i'd probably have a tough time pulling the trigger at that.

Ive always been a sucker for black and green Js. My dream colorway is an altitude themed XI.
They already did that thought with that whole XX8 Days of Flight before they debuted the XX8s (back in what Feb)
Ok...these are FIRE. I'd def scoop these. SOooooooo sick. Much better than that gamma crap dropping this december. THIS is how you do a black midsole 11. 

horrible :x

if this was 10 years ago, those would be outlet bound a week after release

horrible
sick.gif

if this was 10 years ago, those would be outlet bound a week after release
I have a feeling these will be too. They are already 10s which are unpopular to the masses, and they aren't even an OG colorway.

I'm betting on a crimson 3-like release.

http://sneakernews.com/2013/09/26/air-jordan-10-black-cool-grey-anthracite-venom-green/

It seems that that cool grey/infrared version of the Air Jordan 10 isn’t the only new colorway that we can expect in 2014. Also on the way is the similarly dark pair pictured here. The sneakers use quite a bit more leather and feature some venom green slid into the accents as their pop color of choice. All that exists at this point is a catalog shot and talk of a March 2014 arrival

Air Jordan 10
Color: Black/Cool Grey-Anthracite-Venom Green
Style Code: 310805-033
Price: $170

View media item 592755View media item 592756

Those are awful pictures...they look much better in person...

JM

Not feelin em. These ARE pretty bad pics, so I won't say no for sure.......

Not liking the cool grey midsole, it stands out...... in a bad way. The XX8 days of Flight ones were cleaner.

Air Jordan 10 Retro

Black/Cool Grey-Anthracite-Venom Green
310805-033
March 22nd, 2014
$170

http://sneakernews.com/2013/09/26/air-jordan-10-black-cool-grey-anthracite-venom-green/

It seems that that cool grey/infrared version of the Air Jordan 10 isn’t the only new colorway that we can expect in 2014. Also on the way is the similarly dark pair pictured here. The sneakers use quite a bit more leather and feature some venom green slid into the accents as their pop color of choice. All that exists at this point is a catalog shot and talk of a March 2014 arrival

Air Jordan 10
Color: Black/Cool Grey-Anthracite-Venom Green
Style Code: 310805-033
Price: $170

View media item 592755View media item 592756

Those are awful pictures...they look much better in person...

JM

o rly... ok Jm

The shoe is decent until you get to the horrible grey sole that kills it for me i wanted to cop at first until i saw the sole.YUCK!!!!

wait, you all hate those?

didn't you all love these...
Nike+Retro+Air+Jordan+X+XX8+Days+Of+Flight+10+Sample+Side.jpeg

???

28daze

Last edited:
wait, you all hate those?

didn't you all love these...
Nike+Retro+Air+Jordan+X+XX8+Days+Of+Flight+10+Sample+Side.jpeg

???

28daze

Lol exactly!!

Personally i dont like either one but we all have our own tastes but those 2 are pretty much the same

That "exclusiveness" comes into play

Back
Top Bottom