Air Jordan 10 Retro Venom Green - (3/22/14)

Cop or Not?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wait, you all hate those?

didn't you all love these...
Nike+Retro+Air+Jordan+X+XX8+Days+Of+Flight+10+Sample+Side.jpeg

???

28daze

Colorblocking & materials used have a LOT to do with it

I'll be leaving these where they shall remain until either clearance or shipment to outlets, ON THE SHELVES.! and once they hit outlets, they'll sit there too until the price is right lmao..

Not horrible, but not great either. I think the colors could've been used better to give a little more pop. Doubt these will be on the pick up list since there is so much BETTER stuff coming out next year.. But somehow these will still find a way to sell out..

They might have changed the sole for the release pair for all we know.

Brah you got a authentic, one off, early release pair my mistake. Huge come up, if true, not doubting your sorry, but you did join today so I'm skeptical
Yeah i joined because i forgot my password from way back in the day ... haven't used niketalk in forever but i know its the best source for legit and credible information. I would be skeptical too LOL ... but it was the only way i could really find anything out cause i'm still kinda in shock especially if they're not suppose to be the clear sole and i really just have a shoe that is a "Factory Error".

I knew those were gonna turn out fire :pimp: day before my birthday I can't wait.

Edit: hold up these have a clear sole I hope they change the sole clear on these too they look fire.

Last edited:
Tweeted nike to find out if these were an error or the final version ... seems it might be the final version. A pleasant surprise in my book. Looks a lot better!!!!

So speaking of this shoe ... found this in a bobcats box this weekend ... they were purchased from footlocker so i know its authentic... looks like a factory error and I have no idea what to do with them. The sole isn't suppose to be icy last time i checked 
roll.gif
Nice improvement but man, that durabuck has to go. full leather upper with solid green lining would be instacop

Tweeted nike to find out if these were an error or the final version ... seems it might be the final version. A pleasant surprise in my book. Looks a lot better!!!!
Congrats, my dude SneakerNews used your pics in a story. But they gave credit to W Wiggins

Back
Top Bottom