Air Jordan 10 Retro Venom Green - (3/22/14)

Cop or Not?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I kinda like the clear sole, looks good. Like someone else said, that durabuck ain't good, just looks outta place.

I'm still on the fence what to do with these though ... i got the pair for someone else and i really don't even care for 10s at all ... but kinda want to keep them just because of the story lol

I would keep them, also do not wear them until we know the final version. You may have some mistake 1 of 1 situation going

Calling JM .... Is this the actual version releasing?

Another question for you banks

So are they actually neon green?

Because they seem yellow

I would keep them, also do not wear them until we know the final version. You may have some mistake 1 of 1 situation going

Because they seem yellow
I would sell now . They are so ugly and why roll the dice when you can get a nice sum for a shoe that will most likely be a huge GR in two months. In other words you get a max value now and in two months from now when you have one of 250,000 of these in a Bobcat box they will be worthless.

Last edited:

Because they seem yellow
it seems a little yellow ish to me ... heres a better pic i took from last night 

I would sell now . They are so ugly and why roll the dice when you can get a nice sum for a shoe that will most likely be a huge GR in two months. In other words you get a max value now and in two months from now when you have one of 250,000 of these in a Bobcat box they will be worthless.
I'm kinda leaning towards whats you're saying ... especially because the story kinda blew up .. wasn't expecting that at all ... i was just seeking information at first.

I'm kinda leaning towards whats you're saying ... especially because the story kinda blew up .. wasn't expecting that at all ... i was just seeking information at first.

It would be kind of a double edged sword to me...I think I would first wait to see if the actual release version is going to have the clear sole then make the decision to sell after that...Seems like you aren't into them so I'd definitely be looking to sell but you just don't want to short change yourself if you have something that's going to turn out to be rare in the future...

That being said I'd venture to guess that this is the release version so selling now (Since you don't like them) would be optimal...

Good luck with whichever road you choose to take...

Last edited:
It would be kind of a double edged sword to me...I think I would first wait to see if the actual release version is going to have the clear sole then make the decision to sell after that...Seems like you aren't into them so I'd definitely be looking to sell but you just don't want to short change yourself if you have something that's going to turn out to be rare in the future...

That being said I'd venture to guess that this is the release version so selling now (Since you don't like them) would be optimal...

Good luck with whichever road you choose to take...
Yeah i think i'm going to sell LOL but i want to parade them around like the Stanley Cup to a few shoe spots a know and take pics HAHA, Might as well enjoy this short lived shoe fame i have for the moment

So the whoring of the clear soles on the X continues...
clear soles will surely hit every model at some point. unless the fad dies down. It's pretty stupid if you ask me, personally I wish no models ever had a clear sole. Solid, or translucent color is so much better to me. In terms of looks, and the life of the shoe. Ice only looks good for so long and it's not overwhelmingly cool even when it is new.

Yeah i think i'm going to sell LOL but i want to parade them around like the Stanley Cup to a few shoe spots a know and take pics HAHA, Might as well enjoy this short lived shoe fame i have for the moment
I would hold onto them if I were you. You never know what kind of material or other changes could happen before the actual release. You could have the only pair exactly like that which may get you a little more $ from buyers

heres another clear sole jordan 10 venom====> http://www.kicksonfire.com/2014/02/11/fat-joe-shares-air-jordan-10-venom-green/#page-1 

i think the clear sole is what the final production model will be. i think this is what jb is doing now. put out a picture of the upcoming shoe so the replicas can be made to look like them and then change up the design with their final model. pretty smart actually. def elimantes the hassle of legit checks

All Black Nikes: fits my description. Must Cop. Either way the sole pans out. You all are sleeping. In a coma. Or Hibernating. Or buying the power blue CW. & increasing my raffle chances.

Back
Top Bottom