Air Jordan 10 X Retro Cool Grey/Infrared Black

SPRINGIN2NIKE

2 day shipping

For those saying this code didn't work, it def DOES work. You have to manually change the shipping method to 2-day.

As for the shoes, i passed. These are obviously way better than the stealths, but they aren't shadows. |I It wasn't hard to guess that this c/w would not sell out immediately. I look forward to the data from @mattSOS. At this point I'm only buying what means something to me. In other words... OG colorways only, for the most part.

Last edited:
if these were the original shadows they wouldve sol dout in mins. FNL still has a full run

Agreed.

+

Jordan Brand mass produced these. There is no way with sneakers of this color scheme to be sitting like this. The Powder Blue X's might be a general release but they will only fly off because people have been waiting for that retro for years and Michael actually wore them. (I think, I may be wrong on that.)

**Scooped up my raffle pair this morning. I am pleased. Jordan Brand shoulda' switched the infrared with black. I will rock the hell outta these. No need for a double cop.**

3 hours most sizes still available at footlocker...this is how all releases should be.

Last edited:
Agreed.

+

Jordan Brand mass produced these. There is no way with sneakers of this color scheme to be sitting like this. The Powder Blue X's might be a general release but they will only fly off because people have been waiting for that retro for years and Michael actually wore them. (I think, I may be wrong on that.)

**Scooped up my raffle pair this morning. I am pleased. Jordan Brand shoulda' switched the infrared with black. I will rock the hell outta these. No need for a double cop.**

How do these fit for you?

Last edited:
Agreed.

+

I think youre right about the powder blues flying off the shelf. Thats why im setting up plans A,B, & C for those. I hope they do like the chicagos honestly . they sat until about noon. 

lol alot of people goin to be returning these thinking they can make a quick buck. 10s have never been a big seller. unless of course limited .

Last edited:
lol alot of people goin to be returning these thinking they can make a quick buck. 10s have never been a big seller. unless of course limited .
lol absolutely.  I think most NTers these were a gmae time decision. lol people are still purchasing. I know the kids that camped out around here are pissed lol. It was liek 12 degrees last night lol

Agreed.

+

How do these fit for you?

True to size. I'm 11.5

I think youre right about the powder blues flying off the shelf. Thats why im setting up plans A,B, & C for those. I hope they do like the chicagos honestly . they sat until about noon. 

Wait Chicago's sat in 2011?!?! What the heck. Man, I wanted those too. I still do, actually. I think you can get them on the Bay for $210-$230.

True to size. I'm 11.5
Wait Chicago's sat in 2011?!?! What the heck. Man, I wanted those too. I still do, actually. I think you can get them on the Bay for $210-$230.
heck yea they sat. I went to visit my grama that weekend in  VA. footlocker had a full size run & shorty gave me a military discount for some reason lol

I wasn't going to grab these,i was going to wait for all the feb. Madness but they were still available so i did. I think the shoe looks cool.

lol absolutely.  I think most NTers these were a gmae time decision. lol people are still purchasing. I know the kids that camped out around here are pissed lol. It was liek 12 degrees last night lol

yea i saw someone post earlier bragging how his connect been had these like its hard to get a hold of 10s earlier. Chicago 10s didnt even fly off shelves. DB 10s are going far less than other dbs

Last edited:
got to my local FTL before they opened only 2 people were waiting, i guess people don't like the gs looking cw
tired.gif

Last edited:
almost every website other than mdc has tons of pairs left...i saw some1 selling a pair on ebay for $375 hahaha...those will not be moving for that price maybe in about 5 years some1 will come along and cop em

I just wokeup this morning and went on footlocker and saw they were still in stock.  Very interesting......

Last edited:
Good thing I passed on my pair this morning (got one for cousin) because I just won a pair of DS Olive 9's for $230 :smokin

Back
Top Bottom