Air Jordan 10 X Retro Cool Grey/Infrared Black

Good thing I passed on my pair this morning (got one for cousin) because I just won a pair of DS Olive 9's for $230
smokin.gif
yeah you definitely won wit that price...good shiit man

Last edited:
I can't believe these are still available...the blue 3's that came out within the last two weeks are not great and yet those are gone....what gives?

I can't believe these are still available...the blue 3's that came out within the last two weeks are not great and yet those are gone....what gives?
The blues were available for a while online. People just sleeping on these, but they'll go

True to size. I'm 11.5

Wait Chicago's sat in 2011?!?! What the heck. Man, I wanted those too. I still do, actually. I think you can get them on the Bay for $210-$230.
heck yea they sat. I went to visit my grama that weekend in  VA. footlocker had a full size run & shorty gave me a military discount for some reason lol

The Chicago's may have set where you're from but they did not sit in general. January 2012 is when they released. The shoes moved...fast. I think this was the very next release after the Concord's. The shoes were gone in a flash. This is the year when OG collectors discovered the shoe game was messed up. When the Royal X's sold out instantly, it left many of us baffled. Then everything started selling out.

I was almost going to jump on this but $170 is already high enough for the shoe. $199? I'll try my luck at 8am.

Are these TLO? I didn't see it anywhere else in the thread and I've been off my shoe game for a few weeks. 
Thats without the $75 shipping to the states. Lol there's no way I'd pay 275 for these. NDC or bust for me.
Shipping cost $10 bucks... Just to correct your misinformation.

How is the shape on these ? Are they more cdp's or more like the chi 10s ? The shape on those and the royals were terrible imo

Damn.. Went to FTL in person and picked up a pair with military discount ($136), but now I can't cancel my NDC order.. Can anyone clarify how the return system really is? Any experiences?

Last edited:
I was going to pass but they look great in person, IMO.

Had to buy them online since no where at Broward Mall had 11.5 (that has to be the most popular size there or something).

And the Chicago X were sold out the same day in 2012 in South Florida. Couldn't find them at Broward, Pembroke or Saw Grass in the evening.

Damn.. Went to FTL in person and picked up a pair with military discount ($136), but now I can't cancel my NDC order.. Can anyone clarify how the return system really is? Any experiences?

Just request a return. They're good about it. Just put found a better price as the reason. Easy. No hassle.

If you got a nike store or factory outlet store by u, u can return there

Last edited:

The powder blue 3s had less quantities then these 10s. And I believe those 3s were slightly more desired than the 10s. Check the threads, this one is barely at 20 pages

you have to request a return on their site, which they will have you print out a prepaid shipping label or if you are near a niketown you can return to store. Took about 2 weeks before I got refunded by shipping a pair, would have been quicker if I took them to nikedc

Last edited:
Been hearing mixed opinions on the infrared on these .

For those who scooped them, would you classify the infrared as a pinkish color???

Last edited:
The Chicago's may have set where you're from but they did not sit in general. January 2012 is when they released. The shoes moved...fast. I think this was the very next release after the Concord's. The shoes were gone in a flash. This is the year when OG collectors discovered the shoe game was messed up. When the Royal X's sold out instantly, it left many of us baffled. Then everything started selling out.
the resellers still have therir money in the last few worthless releases, and its a x not everyone likes them, chi x is still cheap if you look powder x is mostly hype

Back
Top Bottom