1688490465411.png
1688490484372.png
1688490509774.png
1688490535336.png
1688490559540.png
1688490585408.png

These are fire.

Seems we are getting a more true to OG sole.. with less translucency. 🤷‍♂️
OG’s are not really blueish tinted as one would think.
Real OG pics here :

IMG_5799.jpeg
IMG_5800.jpeg
IMG_5801.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah these are it Jack,
milky sole smooth patent cut forward facing Jumpman. Thought i was good until the Columbias after the Cool Greys but a pair of these will fit nicely in the collection.
When do shockdrops on average hit?

Im not about to go back and forth with anyone on here about it, and everybody has their own opinion on what they like and dislike about certain shoes. If you like this shoe, that's ok and cool because i like certain shoes that alot of people don't like. But these are basically reimagined DMP,S 11,S. They're just not marketed or called as such for this release. The upper, along with the sole is nothing like the original release.

The funny part about yall posting pictures of old Concords, is just that, they're OLD PAIRS THAT HAVE BEEN WORN AND STORED IN BOXES FOR YEARS, so of course the sole is going to be discolored because of age. We've never seen a og, or og released retro come with pre yellow, gummy, off-white like colored soles like we're about to get this December.

i get it, the majority of y'all are just so thirsty for a brand new pair of 11,s that y'all would buy anything that they release at this point. They should've put rips and distressed patterns on the white leather, just to see the responses of the general consumer about them. Im sure that yall would pull out old DMP,S AND CONCORDS that have been beat up to the max to justify what they're doing.

Would i wear a pair of these, yes, but im not jumping through any hoops for them. This is the Off-White/Reimagined DMP,s 11,s. Nobody can tell me otherwise because this version is nothing close to the original. At this point, they know that they can make Columbia's and Concords, and Cool Greys with yellow worn looking soles fresh out of the box, and the majority of everybody would still buy them because people fiend for 11,s so hard. This is just a test run for the future in my opinion.

Im not about to go back and forth with anyone on here about it, and everybody has their own opinion on what they like and dislike about certain shoes. If you like this shoe, that's ok and cool because i like certain shoes that alot of people don't like. But these are basically reimagined DMP,S 11,S. They're just not marketed or called as such for this release. The upper, along with the sole is nothing like the original release.

The funny part about yall posting pictures of old Concords, is just that, they're OLD PAIRS THAT HAVE BEEN WORN AND STORED IN BOXES FOR YEARS, so of course the sole is going to be discolored because of age. We've never seen a og, or og released retro come with pre yellow, gummy, off-white like colored soles like we're about to get this December.

i get it, the majority of y'all are just so thirsty for a brand new pair of 11,s that y'all would buy anything that they release at this point. They should've put rips and distressed patterns on the white leather, just to see the responses of the general consumer about them. Im sure that yall would pull out old DMP,S AND CONCORDS that have been beat up to the max to justify what they're doing.

Would i wear a pair of these, yes, but im not jumping through any hoops for them. This is the Off-White/Reimagined DMP,s 11,s. Nobody can tell me otherwise because this version is nothing close to the original. At this point, they know that they can make Columbia's and Concords, and Cool Greys with yellow worn looking soles fresh out of the box, and the majority of everybody would still buy them because people fiend for 11,s so hard. This is just a test run for the future in my opinion.
It looks like the same sole they gave us on the 72-10 lows last year, and the Re2pect lows before that. I can't believe some of yall are still getting caught up in pics of reps that come out 6 months before release...

The original concords were definitely slightly milky looking but no hint of yellow. The 00 concord retro weren’t milky but they were slightly yellow out the box, probably not by design.

Changed my mind on these after the recent pictures. In for 1-2.

I’m not going to read all that but congratulation and/or i am sorry that happened to you.

I really dont care what they market them as. Also dont think these are meant to be preaged either. Its a Concord type color scheme with gold accents and a milky outsole that can be viewed as aged maybe. 72-10s came out like this years ago. Im still in easily.

I really dont care what they market them as. Also dont think these are meant to be preaged either. Its a Concord type color scheme with gold accents and a milky outsole that can be viewed as aged maybe. 72-10s came out like this years ago. Im still in easily.

if it was the 12s ( they released a similar color scheme to the OG taxi last year) no one would write essays bout it. But since its the 11s, everyones suddenly a writer.

these were it man smdh I would have copped 3 pairs if this was the final version

IMG_4184.jpeg
The more I look at these the more I realize they were probably just a factory prototype. The jumpman l, whaether embroidered or not doesn’t mean much to me, but I think the current soles compliment the gold accents better than the icey blue sole does imo.

Back
Top Bottom