AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

If these are Nike packages, they gotta get tf out of Memphis asap.

Hopefully this is not the reason why my pair hasn’t been shipped yet.

I really need these by Tuesday because I’ll be in Italy & Saudi for 2 1/2 weeks starting Wednesday morning.

Didnt realize these were all leather :nerd:. Still cant pull the trigger. I got a pair of concords and 72-10s I barely wear. Congrats to those who wanted and were able to grab with the shock drop.

Anyone still waiting on Shock Drop Shipping?

Anyway My First Pair Arrived
IMG_7221_jpg.jpeg
IMG_7222_jpg.jpeg
IMG_7218_jpg.jpeg

3F7F3165-B6ED-4E33-9C88-C2F600DE8A42.gif

IMG_9108.jpeg

I got mines yesterday. This is the shipping speed I’m used to. I’m trying to decide do I want a second pair. I have a worn pair of Concords and a DS Concord (2014 low and 2018). I consider this a different shoe. I know they’re gratitudes but I consider these DMPs and I can finally wear my DMP 6s.

If I can scrape funds or get a better job I’m doubling up on these and rocking the first pair to the ground. I was wanting one of these and wheat 13s but these are a double up.

And yeah I was referring to OG dmps. Nothing will beat the 95/96 Concords with the shape, materials and proportions but it’ll be awhile if ever if we see that again. Maybe not even in our lifetimes sadly

OG DMPs are the best retro of the XI since the OG. I can’t wait to see and feel these things. Even if they are close to either OG XI, they will be very nice. Congrats again to everyone who hit!!

Hopefully this is not the reason why my pair hasn’t been shipped yet.

I really need these by Tuesday because I’ll be in Italy & Saudi for 2 1/2 weeks starting Wednesday morning.
THE MEMPHIS MAFIA STRIKES AGAIN!

Where’s Elvis & Sinatra when I need them. 🔫

The patent leather cut is looking huge on these like the space jams and win like 82s! Very excited for my pair to come in.
I can’t wait for this weekend just to see the patent cut in hand, especially the lateral side. I stayed out of the fray on mesh vs leather debate but if the patent wasn’t back to real, true material with that extra depth I might have sat this one out.

I think this is the best the PL has looked in photos on an XI since 2001, if not 96.

Just got em! (Please excuse the Yeezy 700s photobombing lol) They look so much better in person. The sole isn’t even that yellow. Looks amazing! The leather quality is nice! They fit TTS to me…I feel like back in the day, they were cut smaller. I used to buy a size 10 in any Jordan 11s back in the day (concords, breds, cool greys). SO glad I was able to hit on the shock drop!

Attachments

• IMG_1006.jpeg
    IMG_1006.jpeg
    259.1 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_1005.jpeg
    IMG_1005.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 348
That patent leather thickness…..can’t wait to score a pair. Might be a double-up, because knowing JB, the original DMPs gonna be retro’d before these come out again.

Back
Top Bottom