AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

Overall these are pretty great. Shape is excellent, patent depth looks noticeably thicker than any XI I have from 2012 onward along with the nice high cut. I think quality wise the materials are comparable to the Cherry 12’s. The tongue leather is supple and buttery which helps with a comfortable fit for me. The side panels are not as soft and feel very similar to the 12 (toebox on 12 is softer as well). So if I had one complaint on both of these past two pickups it’s that they could have increased the overall quality with consistent soft leather across the shoe at a negligible cost.

Certainly the best re-retro+ of the year. Might fall a bit short of the Palomino 1s and SB4’s as far as best retro+ of the year, but top 10 JB release this year for sure.
IMG_7565.jpeg

IMG_7569.jpeg
What lol

Yea i had to check myself on that as well. I remember buying retros in high school and prices were between $115-$135. With all the newer models being around $175. I wish prices stayed like that but that was back in the mid 2000s.

fam yall sound crazy

yall think I’m bouta check myself by spending more money?

I have new releases

these just aren’t one of em

fam yall sound crazy

yall think I’m bouta check myself by spending more money?

I have new releases

these just aren’t one of em
You sound kind of crazy cause everything costs more. This was $148 in 06. Check the govt inflation calculator. That’s $229 today. It’s $1 MSRP higher as a standalone release 17 years later. You can’t take out what a dollar is worth to complain about the present 🤣

You sound kind of crazy cause everything costs more. This was $148 in 06. Check the govt inflation calculator. That’s $229 today. It’s $1 MSRP higher as a standalone release 17 years later. You can’t take out what a dollar is worth to complain about the present 🤣

nt is an insane place lol

I was originally saying the shoe is half of a real concord aesthetically while paying more (for a worst looking shoe)

I threw in the fact that you’re paying around the same amount for one shoe as it was for the entire pack as a bonus

telling me about inflation on a shoe that was overpriced originally doesn’t change my statement

I’m also not paying that much for something that I’ve already owned multiple times, it’s just a personal decision

I said they priced me out on most shoes due to my declining interest in jordans

it’s not that serious of a choice or statement

Back
Top Bottom