AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

Just hit at Hibbett for a 3rd pair.

IMG_2459.png

Got the Hibbett W for delivery. :pimp:

Good thing b/c I had zero intention of going to the mall if I won in-store. :lol:

Hit on a local Hibbett raffle an hour away in the boonies. Man this release is looking plentiful.

I used to watch him back in the day as well but, man, this guy looks so old now. Kinda sad he is still running that store, seems like he should be retired-I guess there isn’t a good system in place for that in the US for a lot of ppl, unfortunately.
He"s 43. Some folks age like milk, especially when you don't dye your hair every week.

Wore my pair from the shock drop on Monday (LN4 factory). I've pretty much gotten every holiday 11 since the CDP in 2008. I have never seen toebox creasing on an 11 like this before. Usually my 11's crease on the side of my big toe, but these crease across the entire toebox. Not that I'm complaining, as I love the materials and build otherwise, just watch out if this kinda thing means something to you.

Wore my pair from the shock drop on Monday (LN4 factory). I've pretty much gotten every holiday 11 since the CDP in 2008. I have never seen toebox creasing on an 11 like this before. Usually my 11's crease on the side of my big toe, but these crease across the entire toebox. Not that I'm complaining, as I love the materials and build otherwise, just watch out if this kinda thing means something to you.
That’s why you must seek and acquire LNM.

LN4 and SZ are inferior.

Man the delusions in here are something else. XI releases always fire.

So I have GOAT SZ pair and now three US retail pairs on lock. I pulled my raffle entry ship to me option of FTL/CHP. With these and Anthracites it's like a $2k+ ticket....sheesh.

The factory talk has me :rofl:.

I used to watch him back in the day as well but, man, this guy looks so old now. Kinda sad he is still running that store, seems like he should be retired-I guess there isn’t a good system in place for that in the US for a lot of ppl, unfortunately.
Just because he looks old he shouldn't be running the store? Maybe he likes to do it. :rolleyes
some of us old people are still into J's :lol:

Back
Top Bottom