AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

Just because he looks old he shouldn't be running the store? Maybe he likes to do it. :rolleyes
some of us old people are still into J's :lol:
Well I hope you’re right-he seems like a nice guy, I hope he’s working at the store because he WANTS to as he enjoys sneakers, etc. and not because he has to since many people are forced to work until they die due to lack of social structures in place for retirement.

Correct. I never judge anyone’s situation because you just don’t know. He obviously has a passion for what he’s doing. I have a millionaire uncle that still goes into the office of his business everyday well into his 70’s because that’s just what he enjoys doing.

If you're doing what you love, you'll never consider it work :pimp:

He"s 43. Some folks age like milk, especially when you don't dye your hair every week.

There is no way that dude is 43, he was a grown man in that pic with the fire red 3s :rofl:

Does Davey Magoo Davey Magoo have a pair secured ?
gus.gif

Do these fit more like the 2021 cool grey or the 2019 playoffs? I found the cool greys to be tts while the playoffs were a little narrow.

I wasnt really wanting these all that bad but figured I'd go ahead and shoot my shot... I looked out for my buddy on snkrs shock drop and got his size 9.5 for him hes a newbie and had no idea how snkrs worked. I entered every other raffle and draw on every site I ALWAYS hit on hibbett I spend so much money there, on jerseys, shoes and caps but since they've integrated that nike membership there I've taken an L on every single raffle release even shoes I wasn't really inteding on claiming since probably back to summer time was the last W I got on hibbetts. Olive 4s, blue 5s, fear 3s even the off noir women's 3s Ls smh how they just gonna hand out Ls when they're still fully stocked still on most of those shoes somethings fishy... I think I might need to move on from hibbetts. This is just a sign im getting closer and closer to semi retiring ill be 40 soon inneed to maybe find a new hobby lol. Of course I got an L on gratitudes too. I'm done for the year not even gonna try for them on RD. I'm thinking I might use thay money and finally grab me a pair of cap and gowns. Anyone with pairs how are they holding up? Don't want to drop the money on them if they're not holding up too well after a few years of being released?

I wasnt really wanting these all that bad but figured I'd go ahead and shoot my shot... I looked out for my buddy on snkrs shock drop and got his size 9.5 for him hes a newbie and had no idea how snkrs worked. I entered every other raffle and draw on every site I ALWAYS hit on hibbett I spend so much money there, on jerseys, shoes and caps but since they've integrated that nike membership there I've taken an L on every single raffle release even shoes I wasn't really inteding on claiming since probably back to summer time was the last W I got on hibbetts. Olive 4s, blue 5s, fear 3s even the off noir women's 3s Ls smh how they just gonna hand out Ls when they're still fully stocked still on most of those shoes somethings fishy... I think I might need to move on from hibbetts. This is just a sign im getting closer and closer to semi retiring ill be 40 soon inneed to maybe find a new hobby lol. Of course I got an L on gratitudes too. I'm done for the year not even gonna try for them on RD. I'm thinking I might use thay money and finally grab me a pair of cap and gowns. Anyone with pairs how are they holding up? Don't want to drop the money on them if they're not holding up too well after a few years of being released?
Step off the ledge bro. There's gonna be 50 sites to cop these from. What's your size? I'll even keep an eye out for it.

That's wild to spend that much money on a inferior 11 that's all black.

These are grails right here.

I hear you it's just been a shoe I've wanted for a long time and something always comes up. The gratitudes are nice but just so similar to concords I guess they jusy don't really excite the same way the jubilees did being similar to spacjams. I've wanted cap and gowns for too long and actually found a really clean pair for $350 $300 would be ideal. may be able to get him down to that too, and seeing as how I've not bought anything the last couple months it's really not thay far from retail I think retail on the cap and gowns was like $275 or something right? I mean they're very nds. I don't see any flaws or even vreasing on the only issue which I don't care about is the box is damaged badly. Thes are one of my grails i know a lot of people dont care dor them much but im a suxker for all black shoes...
PhotoRoom-20231208_005903.jpg
PhotoRoom-20231208_010035.jpg
PhotoRoom-20231208_010140.jpg
PhotoRoom-20231208_010245.jpg

Step off the ledge bro. There's gonna be 50 sites to cop these from. What's your size? I'll even keep an eye out for it.

10.5 I jusy feel if I don't grab the cap and gowns soon a may never will. As I've said those and gammas are some of my favorites I know I'm in the minority but I love all black shoes. I'm not mad at the condtion or the price honestly...

Back
Top Bottom