AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

We should be hearing soon what the holiday 2024 11s will be around January right always wanted those custom/fake dirtybreds to release. Those I'd wait for and skip the cap and gowns or gammas would be another one. I know these are fakes but I'd be all in for a pair of these if jb released them.
46ee5828f2adaac5aa391388f7e29e80.jpg

Last edited:
10.5 I jusy feel if I don't grab the cap and gowns soon a may never will. As I've said those and gammas are some of my favorites I know I'm in the minority but I love all black shoes. I'm not mad at the condtion or the price honestly...

We should be hearing soon what the holiday 2014 11s will be around January right always wanted those custom/fake dirtybreds to release. Those I'd wait for and skip the cap and gowns or gammas would be another one. I know these are fakes but I'd be all in for a pair of these if jb released them.
46ee5828f2adaac5aa391388f7e29e80.jpg
I still have my 2012 pair I did like this. Actually sold my 2019 pair cause I still wear these frequently.

I think we’re getting columbias next year though

I still have my 2012 pair I did like this. Actually sold my 2019 pair cause I still wear these frequently.

I think we’re getting columbias next year though

Yeah I kind of think so too, crazy when the ogs dropped they were probably my favorite cw at the time I always bought the Carolina colorways or obsidion/navy cw of jordans now I kinda feeli like some of you guys about mostly white shoes as opposed to all black shoes. I guess tastes change over time I'll definitely pick up a pair of them if they do. I'm just kind of ready for more retro plus colorways. I mean we just had concords then the same colorway with gratitudes minus minus a few details, same with jubilees and space jams, and 72-10s. It's such a versatile silhouette I jusy would like them to get a little more creative with the 11s. Columbias are overdue I agree 100%. I kinda feel like it's down to columbias and gammas. Those hold a special place for me my mom bought them for me for Christmas... and she passed away from an aneurysm 4 days before I opened the gift. Kinda the last thing she gave me so I'd love gammas again it's more of a sentimental thing with those than anything.

Edit: Wouldn't mind seeing jb do those sample gammas also
air-jordan-11-gamma-blue-unreleased-sample-0.jpg
air-jordan-11-gamma-blue-unreleased-sample-8.jpg

Last edited:
took a day off Tuesday and went to shoe palaces for raffles, so far 5 of 7 called so there will be stock on these as not many people went for raffles. And I’m in Los Angeles so demand isn’t what it used to be.

Well I hope you’re right-he seems like a nice guy, I hope he’s working at the store because he WANTS to as he enjoys sneakers, etc. and not because he has to since many people are forced to work until they die due to lack of social structures in place for retirement.
Older people often say if you love what you do you'll never work a day in your life.

SNS came thru with the W. Secured one size 11 and 11.5 so far, which was the goal since XIs always fit different for me.

May go for the double up in both sizes…

Columbias, true Columbias baby

Mine just aged so badly... and yellowed everywhere. I can see jb putting mesh instead of leather uppers also. Hopefully they're not a disappointment if thats the cw we're getting next year. If it's columbias I want them just how they released in 96 no 45 on the back no mesh uppers and correct shade if blue. Not that legend blue crap we got in 2014.

Struck out on Hibbett raffle, so hopefully FTL, Champs, or DTLR comes through.

Literally just got the text notification from DTLR that I won the raffle 15 mins after posting this :rofl:

Last edited:
Well, it looks like I can’t get these now. Still love the shoes, but my daughter just got recruited by a few clubs for volleyball, so now I gotta worry about club fees and travel costs for tournaments. Sucks that I can’t cop, but just so proud of my kid that I’m not even upset about it.

Good luck to all who want a pair. I hope y’all get doubles and triples. Hopefully resale price ain’t too bad on these in a few months so I can circle back.

Well, it looks like I can’t get these now. Still love the shoes, but my daughter just got recruited by a few clubs for volleyball, so now I gotta worry about club fees and travel costs for tournaments. Sucks that I can’t cop, but just so proud of my kid that I’m not even upset about it.

Good luck to all who want a pair. I hope y’all get doubles and triples. Hopefully resale price ain’t too bad on these in a few months so I can circle back.
Hearing stuff like this make me glad I’m in in the DINK life. Props to you for being a good dad though, college isn’t going to be cheap either.

Hearing stuff like this make me glad I’m in in the DINK life. Props to you for being a good dad though, college isn’t going to be cheap either.
My cousin got that DINK life going on. Dude is living the dream. New iPhone every year, pretty much owns every lightsaber released at Disney, new ride every 4-5 years, and he upgrades his photography equipment every 2-3 years. Like, I had no idea tripods could cost $200. Meanwhile, I’m using a $30 joint. 😂

My cousin got that DINK life going on. Dude is living the dream. New iPhone every year, pretty much owns every lightsaber released at Disney, new ride every 4-5 years, and he upgrades his photography equipment every 2-3 years. Like, I had no idea tripods could cost $200. Meanwhile, I’m using a $30 joint. 😂
Haha yeah all the disposable income to buy nicer cars/houses/shoes, etc. than my friends/family with kids and travel/restaurants/vacations are great. Plus being able to focus on your career and making even more money is nice lol

I guess some people really have a drive to be parents and are passionate about it so I totally get the other side of the coin as well haha it’s just an opportunity cost at the end of the day, I guess

Man I couldn’t cancel my SNS raffle and hit. Sitting on a double up. Have entries with DSG, FTL, Champs, Feature and maybe one mo. I’m not trying to quadruple or quintuple up lol.

Back
Top Bottom