AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

Yeach I
Nope…. These😍
IMG_5409.jpeg
Just pulled the image from stockx didn't even really pay attention but they got the wrong image up for 1996 model it appears lol. The soles on the ogs I remember the 3 guys working at the mom and pop video rental place each wore concord Columbia and breds and when I cam in the day I copped the black and red i.es they were all going nuts over them and thr soles they had no idea lows had dropped. lol little did we know how badly they'd yellow. The only ones thay held up good were the breads. Thays why I'm partial to the black based shoes like gammas and cap and gowns I think.

They also flipped when I went in with the jumpman pros everyone though they were the 12s lol even I did when I bought them. We need a proper retro of those with zoom air back in them. They were the most comfortable jordans besides these new models, those and the og flightposites were like walling on memory foam lol.

Well, it looks like I can’t get these now. Still love the shoes, but my daughter just got recruited by a few clubs for volleyball, so now I gotta worry about club fees and travel costs for tournaments. Sucks that I can’t cop, but just so proud of my kid that I’m not even upset about it.

Good luck to all who want a pair. I hope y’all get doubles and triples. Hopefully resale price ain’t too bad on these in a few months so I can circle back.

You doing the right thing. Depending on your size, I wouldn't be surprised if you could cop these later down the line slightly under retail.

Props on doing the right thing for the kids.

Yeah I kind of think so too, crazy when the ogs dropped they were probably my favorite cw at the time I always bought the Carolina colorways or obsidion/navy cw of jordans now I kinda feeli like some of you guys about mostly white shoes as opposed to all black shoes. I guess tastes change over time I'll definitely pick up a pair of them if they do. I'm just kind of ready for more retro plus colorways. I mean we just had concords then the same colorway with gratitudes minus minus a few details, same with jubilees and space jams, and 72-10s. It's such a versatile silhouette I jusy would like them to get a little more creative with the 11s. Columbias are overdue I agree 100%. I kinda feel like it's down to columbias and gammas. Those hold a special place for me my mom bought them for me for Christmas... and she passed away from an aneurysm 4 days before I opened the gift. Kinda the last thing she gave me so I'd love gammas again it's more of a sentimental thing with those than anything.

Edit: Wouldn't mind seeing jb do those sample gammas also
air-jordan-11-gamma-blue-unreleased-sample-0.jpg
air-jordan-11-gamma-blue-unreleased-sample-8.jpg
My condolences

We should be hearing soon what the holiday 2024 11s will be around January right always wanted those custom/fake dirtybreds to release. Those I'd wait for and skip the cap and gowns or gammas would be another one. I know these are fakes but I'd be all in for a pair of these if jb released them.
46ee5828f2adaac5aa391388f7e29e80.jpg

Yeah, these stink.

I tried to reserve in Harlem Unite played me of course. But got through on my work cell for Nike NYC. Didnt want to drive downtown but at least 1 pair is secured.

Lol the "I will only accept LMN pairs!" Is hilarious but hey do you. On another note... I'm in the field today but the Mrs just sent a pic of our sons pair (not LMN 🤷🏾‍♂️).
Not gonna lie...... I do not hate them 🤷🏾‍♂️
IMG_20231208_124103.jpg
SZ factory is the equivalent of giving fruit cake for Christmas

Back
Top Bottom