AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

Was tempted to double up, but I already have Concords in pristine condition only worn 5 times. I'll just use that money on the Military 4's next year.

Lfg
IMG_1670.jpeg

Was going for a double up, but accidentally tripped up in 11.5.
Nike, social status and sheikh coming thru.

Am I the only one who copped on SNKRS few weeks ago it still says purchased and weren’t allowed to cop another?

But I remember in the past they always let people even on limited **** cop again..

Hmmm

Been a size 15 for over 20 years. It was never "easy" just due to the fact we don't get the same amount of sizes. Look at the size listing. 4k for size 15 while 13.5k for size 14.

I am a 14 but for 11s I need a 15. It’s harder now. I miss the days when resellers went after the smaller sizes first

Hopefully these are still tts with the leather upper.

First pair of white black 11s took a while

Pending this long on NDC is crazy.. want to close out the app but feel like that will back fire.. smh.

Am I the only one who copped on SNKRS few weeks ago it still says purchased and weren’t allowed to cop another?

But I remember in the past they always let people even on limited **** cop again..

Hmmm
Log out then log back in.

Hmmm
I'm able to cop again.after I got a Shock drop. Log off and log back in. Or just do it through the Nike App.

Back
Top Bottom