AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

**** it. I have one pair coming FTL and im good with that. I’ll leave the Nike pass pair. I already have two concords and one of them is DS.

Absolutely no way u dont hit on ndc if your 11 under at this moment. Everyone in my house got 1

Am I the only one who copped on SNKRS few weeks ago it still says purchased and weren’t allowed to cop another?

But I remember in the past they always let people even on limited **** cop again..

Hmmm

Log out and log back in.. tried it and boom.. you can hit buy. Or try NDC.. Just copped my other on there.

Least amount of effort I ever put in a release. Literally logged on at 9:07 to snkrs and hopped in line and still was able to cop. These must he stupid plentiful.

so grew up never owning concord 11s all my life - always seen others talk about it and watching the hype every release. From a casual wear perspective I always through the design flaw is the ballistic mesh that gets dirty and super hard to clean, and the blue tinted soles that yellow.

These will be my first pair, The switch to leather upper and the milky sole sold it for me. However, $250 with tax is alot of money. Had the chance to double up on my size 11.5 but chose to hold off.

Hope everyone hits today~

IMG_1136.jpeg

IMG_1937.gif

Haha

Man I forgot these was dropping and don’t got money in my account rn. 😒

I ended up getting some money in there real fast and was like let’s just see. Wasn’t expecting to see this at all 15 mins later.
IMG_6991.png
You like playing Russian roulette

Back
Top Bottom