AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

I actually woke up to go to the bathroom at 7:15 and remembered the drop was happening and checked SNKRS.

To my surprise, sizes 11-12 were still available.

Then I remembered that these are $230.

I vowed ten years ago that I would never go back to selling my services under the bridge again.

…so I passed.
Financial Literacy!

Good on you ... how much you got in your bank account though? I mean since we are considering this watching others pockets. Lmao

Hit on 2 different reservations at DSG and scored a personal pair at the Nike store this morning, the other 2 are for my son and brother. I love these, I’m considering going back out today to grab a double up
IMG_0103.jpeg

So Davey Magoo Davey Magoo

You not a fan of the XIs?
I appreciate them as a cool looking shoe that’s one of the most important sneakers of all time. But they’re not really my style.

At this stage of my life, I’m basically just a Jordan 1 guy who wears the occasional AF1 or Air Max retro.

I wouldn’t mind owning the Jubilees, Space Jams or Playoffs.

…but i’m not paying resell for them.

Financial Literacy!

Good on you ... how much you got in your bank account though? I mean since we are considering this watching others pockets. Lmao
I’m not living paycheck to paycheck.

But at my age you gotta start thinking about building a nest egg.

…unless you want to spend your golden years checking receipts at Walmart.

Well, I don’t know much about shoes like y’all. Since yall are nerds to the max on what factory is better and what not…my bad for being random. ..Just need help with a legit check on concords if anyone has it. Thanks

I actually woke up to go to the bathroom at 7:15 and remembered the drop was happening and checked SNKRS.

To my surprise, sizes 11-12 were still available.

Then I remembered that these are $230.

I vowed ten years ago that I would never go back to selling my services under the bridge again.

…so I passed.

Poor is a mindset.

I’m not living paycheck to paycheck.

But at my age you gotta start thinking about building a nest egg.

…unless you want to spend your golden years checking receipts at Walmart.

If you buy three pairs of every Jordan you like that has decent value/resale value. Just owning them makes you money from 2010-2016 I was up to 275 pairs or so. All purchased in that window for $210 average. $58K or so. I then sold off a little over 150 pairs during a career change, 2018-2019, for average $400 a piece. Brought in $110k over a year or so as they helped me subsidize my income change. That's a freaking unbeliveable ROI. All size 13. My size. I wore whatever I wanted. A few were sold like new. There are ways to do it where you can have the shoes and the nest egg. You think I'd be in here buying up five pairs of LNM Gratitudes if they were undervalue after a year or so? Nope. Even as a hobby that would be a horrible move. Fix your thinking and you'll be able to have everything.

I was going to pass on these but unfortunately the soles started coming off my 2011 concords so I picked these up..definitely make sure to wear your 11s if you got em because they don't last forever!

They went twelve years. What more could you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up my raffle winner from DTLR. This LNM pair compared to my piss yellow SZ pair is night and day. WTF was Nike/JB thinking with those soles? :smh:

Yup once I had my LNM pairs in hand. It was hard to look at the SZ pair.

Done with JD Sports Instore EA especially on holiday 11s.

Every time I go, it's me standing in the 'special line' where they check people out at a snails pace. To top off today, right before swiping my card, the cashier said it's a requirement to donate $5 OR buy one of the $10 or $20 sneaker cleaning kits!!! I asked what's the donation for and where it's going to. She said be right back and went to get the manager. The manager straight up said every one buying the 11s today has to donate or buy sneaker cleaners.

What a scam. They wonder why retail is dying. Ship to me EA or another sneaker store from now on.

Last edited:
Done with JD Sports Instore EA especially on holiday 11s.

Every time I go, it's me standing in the 'special line' where they check people out at a snails pace. To top off today, right before swiping my card, the cashier said it's an requirement to donate $5 OR buy one of the $10 or $20 sneaker cleaning kits!!! I asked what's the donation for and where it's going to. She said be right back and went to get the manager. The manager straight up said every one buying the 11s today has to donate or buy sneaker cleaners.

What a scam. They wonder why retail is dying. Ship to me EA or another sneaker store from now on.
That’s strange. I had no such experience. I wonder if it was just that store. That’s actually quite disturbing smh.

Back
Top Bottom