AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

SNKRS actually came through!
Was in the middle of posting the W but fell back asleep 😂
Havnt bought J’s in a minute. Dam that $230 is high! 😵.
Sold my 2018 pair so needed these!!
IMG_6926.png
I sold my concord also and these were the replacement

Damn. Where’d you get that deal. 450 for 3? Hell yeah
I think I mentioned him on here before but I got a homie who's been downsizing on sneakers lately and only keeping the ones he really wants. He had buyer's remorse on the gratitude joints so he sold these and two other pairs he didn't want to me.. he had 4 pairs of Cool Greys(his grails) which is why he was willing to let me cop a pair from him.

I think I mentioned him on here before but I got a homie who's been downsizing on sneakers lately and only keeping the ones he really wants. He had buyer's remorse on the gratitude joints so he sold these and two other pairs he didn't want to me.. he had 4 pairs of Cool Greys(his grails) which is why he was willing to let me cop a pair from him.

Sounds like a legitimate brother

🤦‍♂️I forgot to cancel my raffles at APB, AMM, and Social Status and hit on all three. I already doubled up so now I have 5 pairs. I’m going to try to offload the extras before Christmas to try to recoup as much as possible.

Dude hooked you up fat bro. Other cats woulda waited and collect the money. Thats love right there tho

🤦‍♂️I forgot to cancel my raffles at APB, AMM, and Social Status and hit on all three. I already doubled up so now I have 5 pairs. I’m going to try to offload the extras before Christmas to try to recoup as much as possible.
You should just hold out, those prices are rock bottom at the moment. These were/are in abundance!

Last edited:
While I genuinely like these, it was too easy for me to pass on them. Nevertheless, in honor of the release, I'll be wearing my gammas to dinner.

They're sitting on NDC Australia right now, tempting! I prefer the leather upper over the mesh of the concords, blasphemous, I know but it's easier to maintain.

In honor of these guys who honor their shoe choices. I've went with natural yellowed soles in my 2011 Concords. Eat your heart out twelve year old SZ factory worker.

*snaps photo of microwaved dinner for ig*

I haven’t worn my SD pair cause they’re pristine and I wanted to wait to see what my double up would look like. I kind of hope my second pair is SZ. The darker sole will look like a gum sole quickly if I put them into weekly rotation and don’t clean the soles for a couple months. Two different looks. Put the LMNs on ice.

Kind of reminds me of an old school mass GR. The charcoal vs all black look of the two different runs of the playoff VIIs

Done with JD Sports Instore EA especially on holiday 11s.

Every time I go, it's me standing in the 'special line' where they check people out at a snails pace. To top off today, right before swiping my card, the cashier said it's an requirement to donate $5 OR buy one of the $10 or $20 sneaker cleaning kits!!! I asked what's the donation for and where it's going to. She said be right back and went to get the manager. The manager straight up said every one buying the 11s today has to donate or buy sneaker cleaners.

What a scam. They wonder why retail is dying. Ship to me EA or another sneaker store from now on.

Call email or tweet to their corporate to have the head manager of that store fired

Done with JD Sports Instore EA especially on holiday 11s.

Every time I go, it's me standing in the 'special line' where they check people out at a snails pace. To top off today, right before swiping my card, the cashier said it's an requirement to donate $5 OR buy one of the $10 or $20 sneaker cleaning kits!!! I asked what's the donation for and where it's going to. She said be right back and went to get the manager. The manager straight up said every one buying the 11s today has to donate or buy sneaker cleaners.

What a scam. They wonder why retail is dying. Ship to me EA or another sneaker store from now on.
Corporate complaint

Back
Top Bottom