AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

Will say, even people who weren't pushing for the gratitude's, nice to be out.

Saw WC3's, Wizards 3's, Olive 4's, Playoff 12's,Dunks, couple of girls who toed the line of I'm a sneaker head but I'm not trying to be one of the guys.

Got some Chinese and headed home.

🤦‍♂️I forgot to cancel my raffles at APB, AMM, and Social Status and hit on all three. I already doubled up so now I have 5 pairs. I’m going to try to offload the extras before Christmas to try to recoup as much as possible.

Just return the other pairs if you can. I ended up with 5 too. Luckily 3 are returnable and returned they’ll be. :lol:

Never have I been able to hit on so many pairs, and never did I think it’d be holiday XIs if it were to happen. Wild.

Will say, even people who weren't pushing for the gratitude's, nice to be out.

Saw WC3's, Wizards 3's, Olive 4's, Playoff 12's,Dunks, couple of girls who toed the line of I'm a sneaker head but I'm not trying to be one of the guys.

Got some Chinese and headed home.
What entrees did you order?

You seem like a Sweet & Sour pork type of fellow

Call email or tweet to their corporate to have the head manager of that store fired
Corporate complaint

Just wasting my breath making a complaint. This store has been shady for the last 10+ years going back to when it was Finish Line. Just going to change the store on my app and drive further for less head aches. That location's lost me as a customer.

My footlocker pair had blue pen ink marks near the jump man logo....madness. Luckily still had my Shock drop pair. FTL pair went right back to the store.

Hit on 2 different reservations at DSG and scored a personal pair at the Nike store this morning, the other 2 are for my son and brother. I love these, I’m considering going back out today to grab a double up
IMG_0103.jpeg

That tumbled leather tongue making feel like I need to attend sneaker rehab :nerd:

BTW I'm on 3 pairs this month haven't bought J's since the Midnight Navy 6's release in mid 2022 I learn my lesson obsessing over J's then ending up handing them over to family cause I couldn't wear em in time haha #sneakerlife

My footlocker pair had blue pen ink marks near the jump man logo....madness. Luckily still had my Shock drop pair. FTL pair went right back to the store.
Release day Jordan’s can be returned at FTL now? I thought that was stopped several years ago.

There was a time where folks were returning “Bricks” that had no resale value and they stopped returns. (On release day Jordan’s) It was before the pandemic to give a time perspective

There was a time where folks were returning “Bricks” that had no resale value and they stopped returns. (On release day Jordan’s) It was before the pandemic to give a time perspective

Never had that experience at FTL. There were times where they would try to talk you out of returning new release. But I always got the return done at the end.

Last edited:
Just return the other pairs if you can. I ended up with 5 too. Luckily 3 are returnable and returned they’ll be. :lol:

Never have I been able to hit on so many pairs, and never did I think it’d be holiday XIs if it were to happen. Wild.

5 for fighting baby

today was interesting….. overslept and barely reached nike nyc before the 1 pm cut off time…. they had tons of sneakers …. picked up my champs pair and it seemed like people hardly picked up pairs lol….should have stores with stock in nyc if you’re looking

Ordered a pair from GOAT and I am out of town for weeks so I can’t check the pair right now. a lil worried seeing some people’s posts for possible fakes. Thinking I should order my size from a retailer and then compare. Any thoughts?

I remember my black laces on white upper XI days. May as well be a SZ factory code at this point.

Ordered a pair from GOAT and I am out of town for weeks so I can’t check the pair right now. a lil worried seeing some people’s posts for possible fakes. Thinking I should order my size from a retailer and then compare. Any thoughts?

I don't think we've seen confirmed fakes from GOAT yet. SZ factory pairs with a darker outsole and different internals than the top tier LNM factory. That's it.

I tell you man, what a time this is. These are probably one of the best XIs to drop in the past 10 years and the fact that there are FSRs available online still is wild.

These are canceled orders, payment failures, left overs from store stocks, the economy, retail pricing and tax, etc.. I agree but I’d imagine most pairs are gone by the end of today. Snipes is freaking massive in the stock numbers they get.

Also the linky boyz just picked it up. Let’s see how they sell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom