AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

Lol I was just on the site searching to see if I could post on here. You beat me to it...

All them folk that were talkin bout ‘sitting sitting’ are real quiet now…😆🤫
IMG_6526.gif

The unfortunate reality of today's sneaker culture is this: if they sell out instantly, they're a must-cop and a hot sneaker. If they sit for a few minutes, they're considered a flop, took too long to sell out, with no resell value. If they linger for a day, they're labeled a brick, even people who genuinely like the shoe won't buy them, they end up below retail, and eventually hit the outlet. All of this happens without considering stock numbers, etc.

Resellers, StockX, and GOAT dictate what's hot and what's not.

My advice: Buy sneakers if you like them and move on.

It’s quite simple, people want what they can’t have. Things that are readily available aren’t seen as desirable, people want to feel like they’re special when they have something that other people want.

It’s quite simple, people want what they can’t have. Things that are readily available aren’t seen as desirable, people want to feel like they’re special when they have something that other people want.
Personally I enjoy when the shoes I wear are $1k+ on StockX and GOAT. It makes me feel like I’m better than others when I go to sneaker conventions.

I love collabs and other hyped shoes. I often pass on certain sneakers because I think they’re hideous but once I catch wind that others desire to own them, I get the itch to own them all of a sudden. I pay the astronimcal prices but at the end it’s all worth it once the kids tell me how “lowkey fire” my sneakers are :nthat:

The unfortunate reality of today's sneaker culture is this: if they sell out instantly, they're a must-cop and a hot sneaker. If they sit for a few minutes, they're considered a flop, took too long to sell out, with no resell value. If they linger for a day, they're labeled a brick, even people who genuinely like the shoe won't buy them, they end up below retail, and eventually hit the outlet. All of this happens without considering stock numbers, etc.

Resellers, StockX, and GOAT dictate what's hot and what's not.

My advice: Buy sneakers if you like them and move on.
very true and crazy…ive gotten to the point that if i cant buy what i want when i want…im not stressin…especially if ndc doesnt want my $ directly

with that being said…im still looking for an 11.5 to burn out as a daily…these look beautiful!

Saw these in person today… oooowwwiiiieeee oooowwwwiiiiiieeeee

But too bad they were wearing a raiders jersey 🤣🤣🤣

Anyways… I just received my shipping confirmation from NEX! Was beginning to get worried there for a second!

Personally I enjoy when the shoes I wear are $1k+ on StockX and GOAT. It makes me feel like I’m better than others when I go to sneaker conventions.

I love collabs and other hyped shoes. I often pass on certain sneakers because I think they’re hideous but once I catch wind that others desire to own them, I get the itch to own them all of a sudden. I pay the astronimcal prices but at the end it’s all worth it once the kids tell me how “lowkey fire” my sneakers are :nthat:

You and me are laterally the same. Except I don't wear them. I post them online to get reps.

I paid $3k for two pairs of off white 2s and then a few months later it dropped to $900 in my size.

I was sick to my stomach because the value just wasn't there anymore.

Then when prices went up again I got fomo and bought some more at around $1200 to 1300 each and then it dropped again smh

20220124_173119-jpg.2920812

Back
Top Bottom