AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

Champs order OUT FOR DELIVERY 👍
Screenshot_20231211-093146_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Last edited:
Is it deadstock if ya try a pair on but not walk around and then sell them on GOAT?
No, deadstock means not even tried on.
"deadstock sneaker refers to a brand-new pair of kicks that have never been worn before, come in an undamaged box, and have all of their tags. Because a deadstock sneaker is in perfect condition and is no longer being sold by the retailer, it often has a lot of value."

No, deadstock means not even tried on.
"deadstock sneaker refers to a brand-new pair of kicks that have never been worn before, come in an undamaged box, and have all of their tags. Because a deadstock sneaker is in perfect condition and is no longer being sold by the retailer, it often has a lot of value."
:nerd:

Then I may have broken this rule in offloading shoes. And Nike and others may have broken this rule in sending "new" shoes to me.

Size 13 anywhere? Had some stuff going on this weekend and missed the release morning

wore these this weekend and my pinky toe almost died. Anybody else have this problem where the shoe is pinching the pinky toe?

maybe it's because of the leather? i don't have this problem with any of the other 11's that are mesh, even the CG 11's which are suede.

Any tips on how to make it looser/break in?

I hate quacking like a duck with each step. Outdoors or in a loud area, no concern. Inside/office type environment = quack quack

This works ?

What type of leather conditioner do you recommend?
Forgive the delay here are my top go to products for leather:
- Chamberlain’s Leather Milk
- Hydrophane Leather Dressing

Leather milk for general maintenance and Dressing to soften tough cuts. Sites not letting me drop the links but both can be found on Amazon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom