AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

Finally opened up all my packages. All Pristine LNM greatness for me and my seeds. And yup JD sent me an extra pair of 10.5’s so I got a free double up. All the money I’ve spent with them over the years it’s about time I got something free :nthat:.

IMG_8717.jpeg

Snipes still has not shipped yet, have a feeling this one will be canceled.

Bummer but oh well baby.

SNKR LNM. Also, what is this green sticker? (I apologize if it was discussed earlier, I don’t remember seeing it and I didn’t have much time to look these over this morning before I left for work).
PL.jpg
tag.jpg

Any size 12's lingering around online. Should have ordered a 2nd pair last night on DSG but waited until the morning and now size 12 is out of stock on DSG 🙄

My outlets must hire resellers only because I rarely see any retros on the wall. Sometimes a few pairs behind the counter. Then again, bail reform got dudes bold in my area :lol:

Since the patent leather is much thinner on these the creases happen much more easier compared to past Jordan 11's. Generally speaking with past 11's they had thicker patent leather and that made it more reinforced around the toebox when it comes to creasing.

Back
Top Bottom