AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

Hooped in the tinfoil 11s today
IMG_3437.jpeg
Ive worn mine 3 times and they didnt do this. You had to be seriously hooping in them for that............and we all know retro j`s arent made for that anymore, haha.

I’m seeing a lot of comments about creases after one casual wear too. Disappointment for sure.

Ive worn mine 3 times and they didnt do this. You had to be seriously hooping in them for that............and we all know retro j`s arent made for that anymore, haha.
Retro Jordan’s 100% can be hooped in. In fact 11s are one of the best. Don’t turn a blind eye to the brand using paper thin crap material.

Wearing mine right now and they aren’t bad at all. Some minor creasing on the inside that’s about it.

This factory talk had me take a look at my pairs.

The 2 I got from the shock drop are LNM master race.

Both of my other ones I copped from snkrs on release are LN4.

I also have one more from DSG supposed to be here in a few days.

And to reference my 2019 black reds, those are SZ have the thinnest patent leather, micro dink sized. Creasing is very minimal I've maybe worn them two dozen times from my door to get the mail box.

Any size 12's lingering around online. Should have ordered a 2nd pair last night on DSG but waited until the morning and now size 12 is out of stock on DSG 🙄

Try in-store my boy who manages footwear was off today but as of this am they still have sizes in the back. Assuming for a restock you have to ask a rep but they still have various sizes in store. Just mot online whether waiting to reload them or restock them. They may say on the phone it's a store by store thing i used to work there years ago. Each manager does things different.

Last edited:
I can barely wear these casually without my feet mad at me, I would never play ball in these. I’d have Lebron feet asap

They were always gonna crease.

These are looking good enough on feet to just accept it.

$250 a wear, $125 if you're lucky.

Back
Top Bottom