AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

The pre crease and yet to try on.honestly feel like returning them
IMG_1755.jpeg

IMG_1754.jpeg

IMG_1753.jpeg

IMG_1752.jpeg

Looks like someone at the factory was doing aerobics in them joints before they boxed it up :smh:

Opened up my SNS pair and lawd the SZ factory was wildin with that yellow *** sole. Sheesh. :sick:

Straight to SX they went. :lol:
What is SNS?

I don’t care bout no creases neither, but I never seen 11s in the past have those kinds of granny wrinkles. These shytz is trash

how to I break in the shoe faster or widen it if it pinches my pinky toe? I mentioned this problem in the earlier pages and was told the toe box was slanted too low, is that a good way solve my problem?

how to I break in the shoe faster or widen it if it pinches my pinky toe? I mentioned this problem in the earlier pages and was told the toe box was slanted too low, is that a good way solve my problem?

I will wear thicker socks and go a half size up for future preference

I get my pinky toes bruised up with other Jordan's as well but I'm most worried about the squeeking of soles

Ya I don’t mind creases on 11s and tbh I don’t knitpick much. It all comes with wearing the shoes. I get it.

But I’ve hooped in 11s for 2+ decades and this is the first time I’ve seen em like this.

And to boot, all my pairs are LMN minus this pair I hooped in is LN4. No differences on the outsole and same thickness on the patent too so other than seeing some pairs with yellow pairs. Patent thickness stuff seems far fetched.

Those creases that I been seeing are insane. Returning all of my pairs after the holiday vacation

This is the way.

I wear sole shields and sole protectors and after a dozen wear I just peel that plastic layer off the sole and I just sell them on ebay as DS cause the soles are still clean. The shoes might be smelly but at least I'll make some money and buy a new pair and repeat the process. Perpetually new shoes :nthat:

Ya I don’t mind creases on 11s and tbh I don’t knitpick much. It all comes with wearing the shoes. I get it.

But I’ve hooped in 11s for 2+ decades and this is the first time I’ve seen em like this.

And to boot, all my pairs are LMN minus this pair I hooped in is LN4. No differences on the outsole and same thickness on the patent too so other than seeing some pairs with yellow pairs. Patent thickness stuff seems far fetched.
This.

Talking design engineering terms, user needs of the shoe (better stain resistance/ no yellowing) is a feedback over the years that changed the shoe design towards more fashion oriented and we see this reflected in using leather uppers and translucent soles.

XI's are a beautiful shoe and is iconic an iconic model. Im glad for the improvements as mentioned above and will wear it, creasing or not.

We want better materials like real leather & real leather deform over time, material bend/stretch, especially on a performance model like the XI. but we also don't want creasing. This sounds very counter-intuitive from a design perspective.

just my 2 cents.

This is the way.

I wear sole shields and sole protectors and after a dozen wear I just peel that plastic layer off the sole and I just sell them on ebay as DS cause the soles are still clean. The shoes might be smelly but at least I'll make some money and buy a new pair and repeat the process. Perpetually new shoes :nthat:
This is the way.

I tape down the logos on the insole to preserve it. This helps me fetch a premium!

Back
Top Bottom