AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

JB just wanted us to have game worn pairs

1702833486952.png

It’s probably a case by case scenario, but some of those creases look terrible for sure.

They do, but we'll have to see.

Like I said, my 2019 playoffs which I have worn regularly have thin patent leather, just as thin as these and they don't crease as bad as what has been posted. And it's a cheaper SZ factory pair, compared to to my gratitudes which are LNM

I doubled up. One LNM and one LN4. Both look identical and great to me. I haven’t owned a pair of 11’s since the ‘95 OG’s and the 2000/01 retros. Patent is definitely thinner than those, but I love the quality of these otherwise. I’ve been wearing them around the house for 4 days and no creasing yet, and I’m not planning to ball in them so I’m happy with them so far.

I balled in the OG 95 concords hard for 6 months and patent still looked great, but I also had teammates with them that looked like trash bags after a month. My 2000/01 retros (space jams, columbias x2 and concords) got a lot of casual wear and some outdoor ball and held up great. I even put a pair of columbias through the washing machine and patent has minimal creasing to this day. Definitely don’t expect the Gratitudes to hold up like those did! Height difference of the patent and ankle is quite noticeable vs the 2001’s, but gratitudes feel closer to 95’s overall - medial patent height is a bit high IMO, but looks great still. 2001 retros were too low and that problem got worse over the years so I’m happy to see the higher tide on these. Gratitudes aren’t perfect, but I’m grateful to have them back in my collection. I’ll be wearing and enjoying them. I’m too old to worry about creasing lol. ✌️

Attachments

• IMG_5328.jpeg
    IMG_5328.jpeg
    335.4 KB · Views: 63
Back
Top Bottom