AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

Shoe Palace pair came early this morning.
If they had lemonade soles I was ready to place that return label back on the box.
Took a good amount of steps in the crib idk how people are walking to crease them so bad.
They don’t feel space jam thick but they don’t feel super super thin.

IMG_7713.jpeg
You got a premium LNM pair

So what's the overall consensus over this shoe the people who own are you please the people didn't cop are you content with sitting this out?
I'm content in sitting out. Retail+ NY sales tax is too much imo. Copped 2 pairs of NDS Jordans for less. Will come back to this shoe eventually.

Wondering if these will go back up on NDC with all the returns for QC issues. Wouldn't mind a pair with that swoosh discount to beat up. As long as it ain't from the SZ factory

Hibbetts pair I was returning finally came in. Was a restock because the left and right were misplaced and the right pair had a scratch. Thin PL LNM :lol:

Well I had every intention of shipping these back immediately due to creasegate, but they came out the box and seduced me. The toe box seems far less bulbous than the other remaster era 11s. In fact I’ve simply not been able to enjoy these 2016 and on 11s cuz the toes are crazy as hell looking to my eye that is used to the stubby nature of the 1996/2001 beauties. The thicker laces and wider vamp also go a long way in just being a much more convincing retro to discerning pundits such as myself. And the leather seems genuinely decent. Ultimately I’m keeping them IF they pass the wearability test. Happy holidays and sorry so lengthy. Onward to the powder 9s this spring!

I’ve been using my 2011s as one of my “by the door” pairs this year. They are holding up surprisingly well. Even been caught in the rain a few times. Lol
I still wear the 2011 from time to time. I had like 3 pairs at one time. I think the nostalgia of how crazy that 2011 release was and what I went through to get my pairs is the only thing that makes it hard to part with that last pair. That was the last crazy/ camp out release that I was involved in. Good times.

Last edited:
In addition to crease gate, pairs might be coming in with two different types of leather. One side is way more tumbled than the other, but it’s whatever at this point. This is the pair with the least scuffs and other issues

Attachments

• IMG_0005.jpeg
    IMG_0005.jpeg
    373.2 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_0006.jpeg
    IMG_0006.jpeg
    364.4 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0008.jpeg
    IMG_0008.jpeg
    384.6 KB · Views: 59
So I think my pair is good quality for what JB is putting out. Sole looks nice and milky (🤤), creasing isn’t bad after a few wears. I assumed it was LNM but I just checked and they’re LN4. I think LN4 is pretty solid fwiw

Back
Top Bottom