AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

Lil man gave ol Saint Nick the stiff arm. Lol

ill4eva ill4eva Stroller a must for sure, brought lil man last Aug (10 day heat wave record Never again in AUG) ...they grab every toy/balloon or whatever is on site.

Attachments

• 0c17b9834cd64349af1243226124a618.jpg
    0c17b9834cd64349af1243226124a618.jpg
    308.8 KB · Views: 458
  • Screenshot_20231223_053127_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231223_053127_Gallery.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 480
Post drop report:
Gratitudes are sold out in all real men's sizes. The Gurus have failed us. Resale value begins to tick upwards back to $300 shipped a pair. XIs legacy continues.

Post drop report:
Gratitudes are sold out in all real men's sizes. The Gurus have failed us. Resale value begins to tick upwards back to $300 shipped a pair. XIs legacy continues.
they are sitting in my area everywhere. got more buying and lineup in the grocery stores than FTL, Champs, FTL.

went to check the pairs again and I must say the PL quality (highly suspect if it is even leather at all

they are sitting in my area everywhere. got more buying and lineup in the grocery stores than FTL, Champs, FTL.

went to check the pairs again and I must say the PL quality (highly suspect if it is even leather at all

Where do you reside?

A size 8/9 on the wall isn't really sitting. Heck even a couple random sizes being there isn't sitting.

I loved them but let them go because they are hollow. Only thing I kept from then are SJ's.

I love my WL82s, but I bought .5 size down (my first pair of 11s) so they are pretty uncomfortable. They are tanks tho, PL still looks mint.

Still can’t believe win likes isn’t really popular as I like them alot

The Space Jam and Win '82/'96 are the only three 11s I own. The mold is wide on those and comfortable. They look good and feel like they were made for my caveman feet. I love the patent but I'm scared for my pinky toe on the rest and can't do 1/2 up so that may be all I ever buy.

96d1b2b0-3cef-47ac-b8c5-354427b75228_text.gif

Space jams were terrible on the last release. Sold them due to lack of comfort and the toe box was weird and killed my pinky toes.

Depends on the run you got with these. I ran through a few of them and some had a toe slant that was fire but made the toe box tight. I have a 10.5 in these more roomy than my 10.5 in SJ's and 11 in Playoffs.

Tried on a 10.5 in these that had a toe slant from 95.. fit like like a 9.5 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom