AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

Still can’t believe win likes isn’t really popular as I like them alot
Very nice cw its just the execution was off.
Put that cw on the revised mold and they would be a certified win. Similar to how i feel about the 72n10s just not as bad in overall shape.

Depends on the run you got with these. I ran through a few of them and some had a toe slant that was fire but made the toe box tight. I have a 10.5 in these more roomy than my 10.5 in SJ's and 11 in Playoffs.

Tried on a 10.5 in these that had a toe slant from 95.. fit like like a 9.5 :lol:
Leading model where depending on how the upper is sat into the midsole can really alter appearance and fit. 12s are another model where the crafter really has to pay attention to placement.
Seems so straightforward until i got into restoration and found out firsthand.

Detailed comparison :

The sizing issue on niketalk is crazy to me.. I swear u guys just love shoes so much , you get on here and talk about shoe sizing just to talk shoes smh .. you guys never know your shoe size.. how the hell do each and every color of a shoe fits different to you guys????? I’ll never understand .. been wearing the same damn shoe size in every damn shoe since I could remember.. not on here though.. every colorway the damn shoe magically fits diffferent 😂😂😂 it’s not that serious man .

When I was at the mall this weekend wearing the wl82 and cherry in each feet, some asked if those were released this month also as they wanted to buy, said no I just mixed the colors since red white blue is a known color combination.

The sizing issue on niketalk is crazy to me.. I swear u guys just love shoes so much , you get on here and talk about shoe sizing just to talk shoes smh .. you guys never know your shoe size.. how the hell do each and every color of a shoe fits different to you guys????? I’ll never understand .. been wearing the same damn shoe size in every damn shoe since I could remember.. not on here though.. every colorway the damn shoe magically fits diffferent 😂😂😂 it’s not that serious man .
I will say Nike sizing is wildly inconsistent. I get the same size in each shoe, but that size differs between models. My L/Fs fit bigger than my University Blues yet they are the same size.

IMG_8854.jpeg

I know you can barely see em but that’s them. Very comfy. Was walking around all day looking at Xmas lights with my gf.

I know you can barely see em but that’s them. Very comfy. Was walking around all day looking at Xmas lights with my gf.
Glad to see this as I believe the lower sizes since it’s not a reseller size everyone that buys em is for wearing em I’m very glad indeed

Opened my pair this morning for Xmas I ended up with LN4 but they look good. Slightly milky sole and patent looks good too.

I will say Nike sizing is wildly inconsistent. I get the same size in each shoe, but that size differs between models. My L/Fs fit bigger than my University Blues yet they are the same size.
Yeaaa that might be true.. but damn it’s not a big difference where you have to be on here going back and forth with grown men about your shoe size.. not talking about you , I’m just saying in general.. its same **** every time before a shoe release.. it’s like these dudes get off talking bout the ****. Dude just get ur normal size damn .. that **** be so annoying .. Yeaa dude I think I’m going 2 sizes down I heard they run big… Naww bro go up 3 sizes heard they run small .. Naww son half size down don’t wear socks and u good like wtf do you guys be on .. I’m like you can’t be serious.. its the same damn shoe with a different color

Yeaaa that might be true.. but damn it’s not a big difference where you have to be on here going back and forth with grown men about your shoe size.. not talking about you , I’m just saying in general.. its same **** every time before a shoe release.. it’s like these dudes get off talking bout the ****. Dude just get ur normal size damn .. that **** be so annoying .. Yeaa dude I think I’m going 2 sizes down I heard they run big… Naww bro go up 3 sizes heard they run small .. Naww son half size down don’t wear socks and u good like wtf do you guys be on .. I’m like you can’t be serious.. its the same damn shoe with a different color

It's a shoe forum though and sizing will always change due to inconsistencies. What are you expecting we talk about? Bowling?

Some of us have feet issues and NT is a great resource for getting specific info. For example I’m a tts 10.5 (measured on a brannock), but my left foot’s pinky toe sticks out so if the shoe runs slightly snug, I get extreme pain after a few hours wear (if not sooner). The lost and found Jordan 1s? Literally unwearable to me in a 10.5 due to pain. And I wore them 7 full days to break them in. Different insole didn’t work either. Had to sell them and buy 11 and they are perfect and I can wear them all day with no issues. And that’s just a half size difference for me. And everyone has different feet and their own sizing issues. You’re lucky that one size always fits you. Not everyone is that lucky.

Also no one in here is going up or down 2-3 sizes lol. That’s wild. A half size up or down, sure. But no one is wearing a 9, 10, 11 in different Jordan 11s.

Some of us have feet issues and NT is a great resource for getting specific info. For example I’m a tts 10.5 (measured on a brannock), but my left foot’s pinky toe sticks out so if the shoe runs slightly snug, I get extreme pain after a few hours wear (if not sooner). The lost and found Jordan 1s? Literally unwearable to me in a 10.5 due to pain. And I wore them 7 full days to break them in. Different insole didn’t work either. Had to sell them and buy 11 and they are perfect and I can wear them all day with no issues. And that’s just a half size difference for me. And everyone has different feet and their own sizing issues. You’re lucky that one size always fits you. Not everyone is that lucky.

Also no one in here is going up or down 2-3 sizes lol. That’s wild. A half size up or down, sure. But no one is wearing a 9, 10, 11 in different Jordan 11s.
How would anyone know if different sizes are going to fit your deformed toe? None of this is helpful to the group. If anything it leads to uninformed bad buying decisions by others reading it as gospel when a second person chimes in after trying the same shoe on for five min.

No one’s foot is the same. And yes there are people who regularly are all over the place. Check the AMM V thread. Dudes going a full size up and full size down. Others saying TTS fit fine. It’s a pretty common thing on here. Unless it’s a whole new mold like the 85 lows, I tend to ignore most sizing discussion cause there’s only two sizes this company has ever made my foot fit in 🤣

When I was at the mall this weekend wearing the wl82 and cherry in each feet, some asked if those were released this month also as they wanted to buy, said no I just mixed the colors since red white blue is a known color combination.
You can't be serious, got any pics, bozo?

So your pinky toe is different. How are people suppose to know that ? Perfect example, check the AMM V thread . Dudes in there wildin going up or down full size’s like it’s a brand new shoe nobody seen before. For what ? I have no clue! I got them and they fit like any of 5, yes I love sneakers but not to the point when I’m here just making up shoe sizes just because I’m hype a shoe about to drop.. it happens everytime I’m here.. I’m like dude the same shoe came at last month in a different color . What has changed?? nothing !! lol

Back
Top Bottom