AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

It's a shoe forum though and sizing will always change due to inconsistencies. What are you expecting we talk about? Bowling?
Sizing has never changed that much to the point where your whole shoe size changes lmao. Of course certain models fit different because of design and materials used but never by a whole or half inch lol. I’ve been wearing the same size since the 90’s and it’s never even crossed my mind. Either guys never knew their true size or their weight is fluctuating to an extreme to where their feet are growing or shrinking. It’s the feet not the shoes 😂😂😂

You can't be serious, got any pics, bozo?
Page 156 I posted it and i wore the other two pairs the following day to the other mall I went to and will continue to wear it when I go to the mall for exchanges and return this weekend and the future you can judge me harshly but I’ll wear what I want no matter how someone judges

Last edited:
The sizing issue on niketalk is crazy to me.. I swear u guys just love shoes so much , you get on here and talk about shoe sizing just to talk shoes smh .. you guys never know your shoe size.. how the hell do each and every color of a shoe fits different to you guys????? I’ll never understand .. been wearing the same damn shoe size in every damn shoe since I could remember.. not on here though.. every colorway the damn shoe magically fits diffferent 😂😂😂 it’s not that serious man .
Companies are inconsistent with the sizing of their shoes. I had to go down half a size in my WC3 meanwhile the midnight navys & the fear 3s fit me true to size.

Considering the amount of variance that we see on the same shoe made by different manufacturing companies (LNM, SZ, LN4), I don’t see why there wouldn’t be any variations in sizing. I’ve got a few pairs of Air Max 95s where I’ve bounced around from 9.5 to a 10.

Not Nike/JB, but man, the sizing variance on fitted hats is also crazy. Thats why I try to avoid buying hats online now. Lol

How would anyone know if different sizes are going to fit your deformed toe? None of this is helpful to the group. If anything it leads to uninformed bad buying decisions by others reading it as gospel when a second person chimes in after trying the same shoe on for five min.

No one’s foot is the same. And yes there are people who regularly are all over the place. Check the AMM V thread. Dudes going a full size up and full size down. Others saying TTS fit fine. It’s a pretty common thing on here. Unless it’s a whole new mold like the 85 lows, I tend to ignore most sizing discussion cause there’s only two sizes this company has ever made my foot fit in 🤣

So your pinky toe is different. How are people suppose to know that ? Perfect example, check the AMM V thread . Dudes in there wildin going up or down full size’s like it’s a brand new shoe nobody seen before. For what ? I have no clue! I got them and they fit like any of 5, yes I love sneakers but not to the point when I’m here just making up shoe sizes just because I’m hype a shoe about to drop.. it happens everytime I’m here.. I’m like dude the same shoe came at last month in a different color . What has changed?? nothing !! lol

Well it’s personally helped me a lot over time. Just knowing “hey these run a little more snug than usual” or “narrow toebox” tells me all I need to know. Not helpful for yall, but for me it helps a ton.

It’s a sneaker enthusiast forum. Where else am I supposed to ask and gather this info.

It’s fine, I know your minds are made up. Sorry for clogging up your threads with questions.

Well it’s personally helped me a lot over time. Just knowing “hey these run a little more snug than usual” or “narrow toebox” tells me all I need to know. Not helpful for yall, but for me it helps a ton.

It’s a sneaker enthusiast forum. Where else am I supposed to ask and gather this info.

It’s fine, I know your minds are made up. Sorry for clogging up your threads with questions.
I just feel like there’s still only two sizes you can wear. If my toe was mangled and pointed out I’d always go with the bigger of the two sizes my feet can fit in knowing there’s a natural limit on length your foot can fit in without slipping, mangled toe or not. I don’t feel like a forum would really help with that. If you’re a 10.5 I would always go 11 with a toe that doesn’t fit normally. But I wouldn’t think an 11.5 is gonna suddenly fit length wise

I just feel like there’s still only two sizes you can wear. If my toe was mangled and pointed out I’d always go with the bigger of the two sizes my feet can fit in knowing there’s a natural limit on length your foot can fit in without slipping, mangled toe or not. I don’t feel like a forum would really help with that. If you’re a 10.5 I would always go 11 with a toe that doesn’t fit normally. But I wouldn’t think an 11.5 is gonna suddenly fit length wise

You’d think, but most Yeezys I need 11.5 lol.

Also when did my toe get upgraded to “mangled” lol. Just call me ol’ mangle toe.

You’d think, but most Yeezys I need 11.5 lol.

Also when did my toe get upgraded to “mangled” lol. Just call me ol’ mangle toe.
That’s a stretch with Yeezys. Another brand used sizing that’s universally off. My Jordan size isn’t my NB/Asics/Saucony size but that goes without saying across brands.

this shoe size convo is funny
because I remember like 3 years ago
I went to try on a shoe
I think at champs
they said I couldn't try it on
because if I didn't wanna buy it
someone else might not buy it
cause it was tried on
I never walked out a place so fast
do stores still do this???

I went to try on a shoe
I think at champs
cause it was tried on
Yes some shoe stores do

Considering the amount of variance that we see on the same shoe made by different manufacturing companies (LNM, SZ, LN4), I don’t see why there wouldn’t be any variations in sizing. I’ve got a few pairs of Air Max 95s where I’ve bounced around from 9.5 to a 10.

Not Nike/JB, but man, the sizing variance on fitted hats is also crazy. Thats why I try to avoid buying hats online now. Lol
Bruh fitters are INSANE, I almost don’t want to buy online anymore either but the best hats are usually not in store. I’m usually 7 1/8 but I have a couple that are super snug unless I get a fresh cut. Tried on a 7 1/4 the other day in lids, perfect fit.

I went to try on a shoe
I think at champs
cause it was tried on
This happened to me when I got my Orlando Penny 1s they told me I couldn’t try them on.
I went down 1/2 size and they were still too big due heel slip.

Bruh fitters are INSANE, I almost don’t want to buy online anymore either but the best hats are usually not in store. I’m usually 7 1/8 but I have a couple that are super snug unless I get a fresh cut. Tried on a 7 1/4 the other day in lids, perfect fit.
It is pretty strange that New Era seems to have switched their sizing up on the 5950. I got the tan/red Bulls city edition in last week which was NE site exclusive cw. Went with 7 3/8 like usual and it’s gripping my bald head unlike a couple dozen others. Then I get a Kith low profile 5950 in the same size and it fits perfectly. It’s simply not close to the true size anymore and it’s kind of baffling.

I hadn’t bought any for a couple years and didn’t realize it was a thing until last week.

I’ve seen a couple videos on you bro how to stretch your fitted. I’m not sure if I trust it.
They have hat stretchers but I’ve never used one.

It is pretty strange that New Era seems to have switched their sizing up on the 5950. I got the tan/red Bulls city edition in last week which was NE site exclusive cw. Went with 7 3/8 like usual and it’s gripping my bald head unlike a couple dozen others. Then I get a Kith low profile 5950 in the same size and it fits perfectly. It’s simply not close to the true size anymore and it’s kind of baffling.

I hadn’t bought any for a couple years and didn’t realize it was a thing until last week.

Can we stop all the size talk please?

:wink:

Happy New Year NT! Back into retirement I go…(until the inevitable relapse :lol:)

✌🏾

IMG_1600.gif

I must be in the minority that likes the sizing convo. It's the reason I now purchase 11.5 instead of a 12 (I'm a true 12) in AJXI's.

I can’t believe these hit outlets here in Orlando.

Attachments

• IMG_4375.jpeg
    IMG_4375.jpeg
    591.6 KB · Views: 344
Back
Top Bottom