Air jordan 11/12 Countdown package colors CONFIRMED

taxis will make this pack since spacejams and white red wont be coming out... i have spacejams and white red 12s but wouldnt mind another pair... but i donthave taxis... and i also have bred 11s but like i said wouldnt mind another pair...

it's not that hard to see through all the BS and to just sit back and wait. I made this post to save some of you your own time.
Co-Sign...just sit back & wait..
eyes.gif
pictures will surfacesoon!!!

What? still no pics? I sure hope to see pics before the month of October is out. I gotta see more pictures of the CDP 11's.

I gotta see pics either at the end of next week or when we go into November. Hech, I'd like to see pics even around election day. And NT, you oughtamake the correct colorway comfirmation for the 11/12 package before we see pics. But JB gotta show some more pics of the CDP 11's and the new pics of theCDP 12's. Since they're both Breds.
smile.gif

there are pics out there but obviously people are holding out just to keep the forums moving and not stagnant. they will pop up soon imo. 2 months away.

I hope that true red on the CDP 11's don't ain't faded or a little purplish cause if it is, them 11's would look "dull as hech". Orshould I say "Dull as Hell".

michael jordan himself told he that its going to be the black/red XII's and the black/red XI's. he also told me the bobcats will win the nbachampionship this year. i made this post to save some of you your own time.

Originally Posted by bornfeetfirst

michael jordan himself told he that its going to be the black/red XII's and the black/red XI's. he also told me the bobcats will win the nba championship this year. i made this post to save some of you your own time.

Oh' really? And the Charlotte Bobcats winning the NBA Championship this year? Yeah right, Idiot! We know it's gonna be Black/red XII's andBlack/red XI's but I hope the Bred 11's are exactly Jordan Brand say they are!

Back
Top Bottom