Air jordan 11/12 Countdown package colors CONFIRMED

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by MnMballa2323

^funny cuz i got that same phone call....
Dang, and I thought I was special, guess not. He only texted me
ohwell.gif
ya get texts and phone calls from MJ?. i have a meet up with him later on this week, and i will ask him about the pack

i heard that this CDP will going to be flight club exclusive.. but i dont know.. can anybody confirm this..

Originally Posted by marqueemark

i heard that this CDP will going to be flight club exclusive.. but i dont know.. can anybody confirm this..

If this is true that would be, hands down, the worst move JB has and ever would make

Originally Posted by airbird41

Originally Posted by marqueemark

If this is true that would be, hands down, the worst move JB has and ever would make
I agree..That would SO suck

Can you all please stop with all this nonsense
eyes.gif

All this speculation leads to absolutely nowhere. At this point, top listening to the NT, blogs, other websites, and each other and wait until actual realpictures surface and RD. I can gaurantee that none of us will be able to speculate then.

The MOST CONCRETE FACTS we know NOW:
-RD is late December
-Black/Red XI's
-Presuamably either the Taxi or Black/Red XII (Reliable sources in this very thread say it's the Taxi's)
...THAT'S IT.

I am nowhere near an informant but it's not that hard to see through all the BS and to just sit back and wait. I made this post to save some of you yourown time.

Originally Posted by DJ236

Can you all please stop with all this nonsense
eyes.gif

All this speculation leads to absolutely nowhere. At this point, top listening to the NT, blogs, other websites, and each other and wait until actual real pictures surface and RD. I can gaurantee that none of us will be able to speculate then.

The MOST CONCRETE FACTS we know NOW:
-RD is late December
-Black/Red XI's
-Presuamably either the Taxi or Black/Red XII (Reliable sources in this very thread say it's the Taxi's)
...THAT'S IT.

I am nowhere near an informant but it's not that hard to see through all the BS and to just sit back and wait. I made this post to save some of you your own time.

Thanks for the breakdown
laugh.gif

wow black and red 12's again. space jams and white/red 12's would have been perfect but oh well. i think i might still pick this up. i havent boughtanything from JB since the fire red 3's dropped.

has anyone tried to email marqueesole to see if he knows anything . He always get shoes 2 to 3 months before they come out and I know that he has to knowsomething about the retro 12s that are coming out so everyone can put an end to the seculations and the quality issues I dont care which 12s are coming out imcopping 2 packs because of the beds alone and if i dont like the 12s then they are on ebay asap but hopefully everyone gets the pack that reallly wants themminus resellers and if not there are always the fakes lmao

Back
Top Bottom