Air jordan 11/12 Countdown package colors CONFIRMED

Looking forward on copping two sets......one to rock and one to stock.....even though i already have the OG XI's breds....Retro XI breds....I'll stillget this one.....as those XI breds are sick....not to mention the concords and space jams and cool greys.......

will be copping, xi's are my all time favs...but i wish JB would switch it up...make the last pack 2 blue colorways....space jam 11's andobsidian/white xii's, now that would be an ill pack

yesss!! im happy with these cw i was gonna buy the black/red 12's. also relieved that its not the playoffs cuz i aleady got them ds.

im just so relieved that its the black/red 12's cuz i wanna get 2 packs. and i dont wanna have 3 playiff 12's
yesss!!

Originally Posted by blco02

It's the Taxi XII's guys.

How many months have I been saying that?

JMadidas also confirmed it MONTHS ago.
I can be very wrong, but for some reason I believe this guy. Maybe it's because I want Taxis myself
pimp.gif

First it was white & red 12's then taxi's now it is the black and red 12's i wouldn't be surprise if gentry makes a new retro colorway bymixing all three of the 12's that were "supposed" to be released in the 11/12 cdp did it with the 22's, 21's, 18's, & the15's lol i can see it now ughhhh smh!

Originally Posted by super23freak

they aren't coming out AFTER Christmas, just so you all know.

expect them the Saturday before.

This is about the only info in this thread that sounds true smh!

Originally Posted by 23thakid

Originally Posted by blco02

It's the Taxi XII's guys.

How many months have I been saying that?

JMadidas also confirmed it MONTHS ago.
I can be very wrong, but for some reason I believe this guy. Maybe it's because I want Taxis myself
pimp.gif
I also believe the taxi's will release with this pack. I talked to a nike rep the other day and she said the colorway for the XII's wasblack/red/grey. Who knows?

I hope that guy is right about Taxi's. Im tired of black/red xii.. good shoe but enough already.

i was lookin forward to cop this pack but meh i dont want the breds, gimme concords or spacejams ffs

Until I see samples I'm not going to believe anything about the XII's. The White/Red would be nice, or the Taxi's.

Back
Top Bottom