Air jordan 11/12 Countdown package colors CONFIRMED

Very nice, I guess I'll be in line on Christmas
frown.gif
I'm laughingat all the suckas who were "correcting" people who read these shoes were gonna be black. (At least after what, August?) It sucks personally that theshoes ARE'NT going to be white, but these are still 2nd best this year. (carmines) I like black J's.

copped. this is the only other package actually worth having both pairs
smokin.gif
besides the VII/XVI. although i would have liked space jamz and white/reds better. or columbias and obsidans.

Originally Posted by DJ236

blco02 wrote:

It's the Taxi XII's guys.

How many months have I been saying that?

JMadidas also confirmed it MONTHS ago.
I'm going to stick with the reliable sources that usually bring us reliable info and pics, bottom line

-(It also doesn't hurt that I want the Taxi's anyway
happy.gif
)

For sure this pack would've been much hotter with white/red 12s and SJ 11s, but it's not that bad now too, and I think this pack will sell outinstantly. I've heard from pple that aren't even into collecting Jays wanting to get this pack.

Sorry, but I'm not excited about getting two pair of black/red shoes in one package. Knowing JB, they're probably very aware that people would preferthe taxis and the concords, and will come out with something else either next year or in 2010, to get us all hyped to spend more money.

That kinda sucks if dude is right...Cuz even though they're both hot kicks in an OG colorway...This will be like the 3rd time we see both of those damnsneakers...

Nike customer service might be wrong again cuz the confirmed release date is DEC 26 not 27!!
Lets all wait 2 more months to see what the actual colors will be!!

Back
Top Bottom