Air jordan 11/12 Countdown package colors CONFIRMED

Yep. I know there are gonna be a few sleepers. But at the same time, the release is gonna be a little nutz... 11's AND 12's...
pimp.gif
and still no pics, and less than 8 weeks out. There are usually rivers of picsflowing around the web by now for a release like this. With 2 shoes in the pack, you would think that there would AT LEAST be a pic of one of the stylesfloatin around.... SOMEBODY ....SOMEWHERE ... has pics.........
nerd.gif

all i know is when this pack drops it is going to be one of the craziest releases ever from Jordan or anybody else for that matter

I was really hoping to space jams and white and red 12's but I guess its not happening. Either way this pack is a deff cop jus because these are my favjays. Ill probaly end up using the 12's a basketball kicks

So I'll ask again....release date? Pinned release date thread says Friday 12/26. Original post in this thread said Saturday 12/27...and his other infocertainly seems legit.

Anyone know which is right??

Okay, maybe I missed it, but were the colors for the 12's confirmed yet? And if so, what are they? Also..............................................Where's those friggin' pics?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I kinda wanted a different color way for the 11's, but I think this will be the 1st pack I'm going ti cop

^^^^ just read a couple of posts and your questions will be answered
yes the colors have been confirmed but there are no pics yet

Back
Top Bottom