Air Jordan 11 Low IE OG black red

Busted out the 2011's today..still holding up great so I'll be passing this time around
Screenshot_20210904-103541_Instagram.jpg
Have the same pair, never minded the dark smoke sole just wish they did something with the pods and carbon plate.

Wish I could find the pics of the pair Nike Testing program sent me years back to try out. I wanted to keep em but the good in me prevailed and shipped em back.

In for these

Guys..these shouldn't be hard to get. Most of these dooshbag hypebeasts don't even know about these. Should be an easy enough score.

Every time in the past 1.5 years I think that way or someone else says it, it turns out to be the opposite. I hope you’re correct, but I’m just mentally prepared for whatever lol
I can definitely understand that but this was NEVER a popular shoe to the masses, especially the 2021 hypebeast. I mean obviously anything is possible but I just don't see these being hard to get. Even if they sell out resale should be around retail.

I can definitely understand that but this was NEVER a popular shoe to the masses, especially the 2021 hypebeast. I mean obviously anything is possible but I just don't see these being hard to get. Even if they sell out resale should be around retail.
Dude … effing butchered Air Raids and Barkleys and Uptempos have caused headaches. So … yeah. LOL

Dude … effing butchered Air Raids and Barkleys and Uptempos have caused headaches. So … yeah. LOL

I actually got the Uptempos and Air Raids in the store days after they released without an issue. I guess people thought because they sold out online that stores wouldn't have them but they had plenty of sizes at my local mall which can be hypebeast paradise at times. I guess it depends on where you live. This is a shoe I see that happening with but again depends on where you live.

Wish I could find the pics of the pair Nike Testing program sent me years back to try out. I wanted to keep em but the good in me prevailed and shipped em back.

In for these

Tell us more

They were like these

Tell us more

They were like these

the pair they sent me were all black I think or mostly black. Pics gotta be somewhere in emails. One of the conditions was not to post on social media etc I remember taking quite a few pics in this model the diff days I wore them.

Idk if the program exist anymore they kinda just stopped responding to emails and sending out invites

how are there no in hand pics this close to release?
As it stands the only place theyre releasing is StockX and Ebay via SNKRS app.
Typically wed see something but thats when they hit other retailers that have them on hand. Hopefully they show up somewhere else but being about a week out from drop its not looking likely.

They’re showing on Finish Line’s release calendar, but doesn’t say which process they’re going to use.

Back
Top Bottom