Air Jordan 11 Low IE OG black red

B23F10D3-F19F-4A1E-BAF1-7EB2C2D45B48.jpeg

Bro, the last thing we need right now is your negativity. Some of us have W’s to get. Now, step aside. :lol:
:lol:
I forgot I had one of my friends enter for me on Hibbett as well. Just asked him and ... L.
SNKRS (and I know how that will go) is my only chance now to get these at retail, because I couldn't enter any of the footstore raffles because I won't be around to pick them up in person. I'm gonna end up paying $250-plus on these just so some clowns can make $15. What a bunch of losers.
C'mon, Spoon, I need you to hit for me, you know I'm good for it!

:lol:
I forgot I had one of my friends enter for me on Hibbett as well. Just asked him and ... L.
SNKRS (and I know how that will go) is my only chance now to get these at retail, because I couldn't enter any of the footstore raffles because I won't be around to pick them up in person. I'm gonna end up paying $250-plus on these just so some clowns can make $15. What a bunch of losers.
C'mon, Spoon, I need you to hit for me, you know I'm good for it!
One of us will hit. Keep the faith. 😎

Man I need 2 pairs of these now :smh:. The random folded stitching on the toe box doesn’t bother one bit. It’s definitely weird and random as hell, but it doesn’t bother me. I need these man. Getting real anxious and excited for RD on Friday. I’m geeking. Trying my best to hold out on resell for a pair right now. Prices are somewhat low 😬 lol

Last edited:
I’ve really been enjoying this thread, NT Fam. It’s almost like the good ol days with good info and insights. I’m definitely in for a pair. Heres a few shots of my OGs. Been worried about wearing them since they’ve started to separate. Anybody got info on the restoring options? Also, these are my actual size- 12.5. It won’t be a problem getting a 12.5 on release day, right? (Yes- that’s sarcasm/wishful thinking)
56136570-7E01-4FB7-B09C-3A1DFC3FC481.jpeg
A8558A0C-A11E-491F-ABFA-A32E850F4581.jpeg

I'm probably in the minority, but I never liked the patent XI lows overall. They just looked off to me, especially the ones released in 01. For me it's snakeskin>IE>patent. The blk/cement IE that came out last year are a top 3 XI low overall for me. Those were perfecto.

Champs App no longer has them listed.....

The two JD sports near me said they will be late..

And entry for the 13s disappeared on footlocker and champs but the shoe was still there.

Last edited:
Champs App no longer has them listed.....

The two JD sports near me said they will be late..

And entry for the 13s disappeared on footlocker and champs but the shoe was still there.
Hopefully this means a lot of stock for SNKRS. I feel like it was the same situation with the Lightning 4s before release and then there were a lot of SNKRS Ws.

I’ve really been enjoying this thread, NT Fam. It’s almost like the good ol days with good info and insights. I’m definitely in for a pair. Heres a few shots of my OGs. Been worried about wearing them since they’ve started to separate. Anybody got info on the restoring options? Also, these are my actual size- 12.5. It won’t be a problem getting a 12.5 on release day, right? (Yes- that’s sarcasm/wishful thinking)
56136570-7E01-4FB7-B09C-3A1DFC3FC481.jpeg
A8558A0C-A11E-491F-ABFA-A32E850F4581.jpeg
Definitely can still be restored. They will need full reconditioning ontop of fresh air units but that aside are fully wearable.
As for sizing the OGs fit snug so if 12.5 is your current size then 12.5 should be perfectly fine but if going back to OG i prefer half size up.

I must’ve called 10+ stores in NY nd most stores not getting them nd a few its reservation through the app. I stopped messing with those apps a couple years back. Tomorrow shall be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom