Air Jordan 11 Low IE OG black red

I'm thinking Fnishline didn't have theirs in hand yet :rofl:

No way they're taking this long to ship when I normally get same day notifications, especially with a weekday release.

I just did and saw that it was shipped.

They didn't even send me a confirmation notification email or anything so how do you know that's not just an automated status?

FWIW, I placed two orders. One says shipped when I check, the other says in progress.

Unfortunately, the one that shipped was to my old address :lol: But my boy still stays in the building so I’ll ask him to be on the lookout.

FWIW, I placed two orders. One says shipped when I check, the other says in progress.

Unfortunately, the one that shipped was to my old address :lol: But my boy still stays in the building so I’ll ask him to be on the lookout.

Okay cool thanks for that info I was worried it might get canceled because I have no luck with buy kicks these days, we'll for the longest.

rainking rainking cleaned them out.
:lol: I would have if I hadn't already had no patience and ordered two on SX on Friday.
HOLY HELL! Mine did too. All praise due to hitman243 hitman243 for sharing! Looks like most of the regulars were able to catch a pair.
Just checked, so did the pair I ordered myself and the one my girl ordered for me. I bet I get 'em by Thursday. I am so psyched to open that damn box and see a pair of these for the first time in 25 years LOL

Last edited:
:lol: I would have if I hadn't already had no patience and ordered two on SX on Friday.

Just checked, so did the pair I ordered myself and the one my girl ordered for me. I bet I get 'em by Thursday. I am so psyched to open that damn box and see a pair of these for the first time in 25 years LOL

castellanos-flex.gif

LFG!!

They should make a white/red pair really similar to this black/red pair… Make it look like something MJ woulda worn then. 🤷

you gotta have them hold at a retail location.

Glad to see everyone eat off Hibbett. Super dope!

While everyone is asleep, I will use this break in the action to say: hitman243 hitman243 , you are my--as well as many others' in this thread--hero. Great effing job, brotha. I was sitting around with my staff at 8-something this morning
(CA time, no less, so it was unreal to me I could still hit) at my work event and checked this thread on my phone and saw your post. I couldn't believe it. Maybe these will restock at various places in the coming weeks, and if they do, it seems like as long as someone is on it reasonably quickly (within several hours), they'll be straight. If there are restocks, the good news is that these now seem basically insulated from buyers competing against resellers because the resale profit ain't there. But you just don't even know anymore what stock numbers are or if more pairs will land. So I don't regret paying a bit more for the two pairs I got on StockX on Saturday. I mean, I do mind, but in the grand scheme, it was low resale.

Here's the ironic thing for me, and utterly unforeseen coming into this release (and after it on Friday), and how I expected it to go: This work event I'm on had me feeling screwed and no chance at retail for any of the four pairs I planned to buy, since I am out in the Mojave Desert area. But had I been home, I now see I would've taken the same Ls on the apps/sites ... and also, normally on a Sunday, I ain't awake at 8 am LOL. Had I been home, it is likely that by the time I checked this thread, it would've been too late to score on Hibbett. Being away for work actually turned out to help me, against all odds. Sometimes--rarely, but sometimes--things work out. The sneaker gods wanted me to have these, because they knew.
:rofl:

Last edited:
I ordered mine at 12pm yesterday and it’s still in progress, how all these orders shipping placed after mine 🧐

I feel what you’re saying. But the 03 and 11 joints are botched retros of the OG, especially the 03. This was around the time Gentry and the other a-holes at JB were straight up saying we would not get spot on retros to protect the value of OGs.
And with all the hate Gentry gets, it seems like he was pretty on point with this. Would we still go for every retro even if it was a spot on 1 for 1 take of the OG? Alot of us would if the model meant enough. Then again alot of us wouldn't especially if we copped double ups and the price increased because we'd still have pairs from the past release. Unless they started to crack and crumble. The fact that most of NT for retro releases is discussing the nuance between releases of the same model in comparison to each other and in comparison to the OG, kinda proves that Gentry was on to something in tweaking retros. Probably not a popular opinion but, it's the truth lol. If it weren't for the small differences between retro releases what would we be talking about here🤷‍♂️?

Back
Top Bottom