Air Jordan 11 Low IE OG black red

BIG Props to B bnba2k03 for the initial post, and hitman243 hitman243 for the follow-up!

Pairs secured and Shipped!! I said Top 10 before, but these may actually be a Top 5 “Love” shoe for me!!

I was a heavy Penny fan in the 90’s, so I didn’t get my first pair of these until eBay in ‘99. They were Used, and I could never find a DS pair in my size…not even at Resell Prices (hardly existed then)! Like everyone that had these, WORE ‘Em, and wore them out!

Good Looks!!

DID ANYONE ELSE ORDER MORE THAN ONE PAIR FROM HIBBETT? IF SO, DID THEY BOTH SHIP? I MADE TWO SEPARATE ORDERS, BUT ONLY ONE HAS BEEN SHIPPED. THANKS IN ADVANCE. HOLLA…

CED B.
I’m having the same problem
Did you guys order both pairs on the same account to the same address? It said limit one per customer. That’s why I had the order I placed shipped to my office and the one my girl ordered shipped to the house. Both have shipped. Even though we were on different accounts, I didn’t want to cause myself a problem by shipping to same address. No idea if it would’ve mattered and they would’ve cancelled one.

Did you guys order both pairs on the same account to the same address? It said limit one per customer. That’s why I had the order I placed shipped to my office and the one my girl ordered shipped to the house. Both have shipped. Even though we were on different accounts, I didn’t want to cause myself a problem by shipping to same address. No idea if it would’ve mattered and they would’ve cancelled one.
I did two separate orders for two different sizes with two different payment methods.

Nike sent mines ahead of schedule

112F6987-3CE0-4972-8A0A-83A5BDE915F4.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom