Air Jordan 11 Low IE OG black red

Caught a pair on a Hibbetts restock this morning. I've really warmed up to these I've never really liked this model but I guess as I'm getting older my tastes are changing.

they fit a tad long, ihave normal feet, not particularly wide or narrow. if i slide in forceshields they are perfect. i would recommend TTS unless you want a snug fit/risk having to take out insole.

TTS is where I’m at with them too…Little long but perfect fit in width…If I went down a half size then they’d kill my little toe…

I picked these up today and there shipping out to a fellow NTer. The store had a restock and they didnt last an hour.
Message_1632332772771.jpg

R Ruckuss the man just because

Thought my Footaction order was cancelled. Just didn’t receive tracking. Had to call to get it, kicks should be in hand tomorrow.

Crazy lol.. shoulda just let me cop on RD.. *** hats :lol: I've been looking at them since last night like FINALLY :nthat:

Last edited:
Interesting to see these run a little longer cause the OGs run hella short. I'm a true 10.5 and my toes are banging on the ends on my OG pair.

Honestly they look long and feel long (pause :lol: ) but its weird because I don't think it's much of a difference. If I would have went with TTS my toes would be fried lol. They def went crazy with the stock lace choking. When I pulled my pair out I thought I goofed on sizing bc they looked like a 12 :lol:

On feet, they're solid. And I'm 6-1 so the proportion doesn't look weird or boat long on me :lol:

Honestly they look long and feel long (pause :lol: ) but its weird because I don't think it's much of a difference. If I would have went with TTS my toes would be fried lol. They def went crazy with the stock lace choking. When I pulled my pair out I thought I goofed on sizing bc they looked like a 12 :lol:

On feet, they're solid. And I'm 6-1 so the proportion doesn't look weird or boat long on me :lol:
I'm wondering if the reason they look long is because that extra stitching they have on the toebox.

Gotta say it looks like Nike/JB actually came through on this one. Having them in hand, the nostalgia meter is on 1000. I literally have zero complaints. I think the fact that they were somewhat limited was a benefit because it seems like they were able to invest more into the quality and construction of the shoe. The materials are noticeably good. The leather is soft and the nubuck has a nice nap to it. These just hit different honestly and the OG box just takes it to another level. They did what was expected on these.
579F6691-DA0F-4923-83A1-CD682A51441D.jpeg
C027615D-EEA3-4860-AC25-18114E1095B6.jpeg
CA3FC8BB-F764-42DD-8BC7-D067B148787D.jpeg
A6134167-C4F8-47AF-95F0-3F1D67C76FF3.jpeg
From all the photos I've seen they look amazing. I think anyone *****ing about these has insane expectations. It's a damn near replica of the OG. Can't wait to get my pair.

I personally dont think a lot of people know thier true size. Pretty evident on the Lebron 8 thread. A snug fit should never be uncomfortable. If it's snug and your toes or feet are in pain, you wearing the wrong size fam. A half a size is so minuscule but some act like they went up 2 whole sizes🤣🤣🤣🤣.

I personally dont think a lot of people know thier true size. Pretty evident on the Lebron 8 thread. A snug fit should never be uncomfortable. If it's snug and your toes or feet are in pain, you wearing the wrong size fam. A half a size is so minuscule but some act like they went up 2 whole sizes🤣🤣🤣🤣.
I don't think it's that simple, but not as complicated as some make it out to be

Idk people are so quick to “.5 size down” just because of a little minuscule space or length in the toe box but seem to not consider the width of the shoe gets smaller too as you size down. This is what could potentially cause discomfort after actual prolonged wear. Sure you think you “solved” the length issue but is it worth it when your forefoot is squeezed to hell? Some of y’all just like your shoes fitting extra tight and damn near too small and that’s cool lol. To each his own.

Last edited:

This…

Rule of thumb is an old saying for a reason…If you size down to the point that you can’t comfortably move your toes in a shoe then RIP to your feet when you hit middle age…Lebron’s feet look the way they do because he likes a “snug fit”…

yep - for me, this was perfectly TTS...didn't feel long at all, and definitely not enough space to half down...but i bet it also has to do with how people loosen up the laces of their shoe...i personally dont do that - don't know how people wear shoes super loose or untied.

Also, Hibberts for some reason blocked me from their site saying they detect an automation assist tool or bot so I can't even check the tracking.

And no I don't own or ever used a bot.

Back
Top Bottom