Air Jordan 11 Low IE OG black red

Straight to feet
5A4CCA7A-2EE7-499B-99DE-A9C4C3181B42.jpeg

Just checked my Hibbett order and it still says “in process” with an estimated delivery of Sept. 21. Pretty confident I’m not getting them on the 21st. 😐
For what it’s worth, I ordered at 9am est on the restock, and mine had the same delivery date until yesterday when they finally shipped.

Hibbett seems to still have some sizes left in the 8-10 range...

Just wore these to the gym and they were fine...I even ran on the treadmill for a bit.

Definitely firm on the foot, but they definitely loosen up after about 30 minutes...they look so good on feet!

I got one TTS and one half size down. I'll see. I've had issues with IE's being too long.

Didn't try on half size down yet, but TTS size should be arriving today.

Gotta say it looks like Nike/JB actually came through on this one. Having them in hand, the nostalgia meter is on 1000. I literally have zero complaints. I think the fact that they were somewhat limited was a benefit because it seems like they were able to invest more into the quality and construction of the shoe. The materials are noticeably good. The leather is soft and the nubuck has a nice nap to it. These just hit different honestly and the OG box just takes it to another level. They did what was expected on these.
579F6691-DA0F-4923-83A1-CD682A51441D.jpeg
C027615D-EEA3-4860-AC25-18114E1095B6.jpeg
CA3FC8BB-F764-42DD-8BC7-D067B148787D.jpeg
A6134167-C4F8-47AF-95F0-3F1D67C76FF3.jpeg

Damn, my first pair was supposed to arrive from SX today but just got pushed to tomorrow. I woke up all psyched for it, too :lol:
Oh well, just gives me another day of anticipation. My Hibbett pairs arrive Friday.
Meanwhile, the second pair I bought on SX on Friday still hasn't shipped from the seller. Wish I could cancel that one and re-buy for a few bucks less now LOL
I know these lows have never been wildly popular, but it's a bit wild to me that a black/red OG Jordan with an XI sole seems to have almost zero demand other than from us old-school diehards. I'm thrilled this is the case, but I never cease to be baffled about what is and what is not hyped these days.

Last edited:
Damn, my first pair was supposed to arrive from SX today but just got pushed to tomorrow. I woke up all psyched for it, too :lol:
Oh well, just gives me another day of anticipation. My Hibbett pairs arrive Friday.
Meanwhile, the second pair I bought on SX on Friday still haven't shipped from the seller. Wish I could cancel that one and re-buy for a few bucks less now LOL
I know these lows have never been wildly popular, but it's a bit wild to me that a black/red OG Jordan with an XI sole seems to have almost zero demand other than from us old-school diehards. I'm thrilled this is the case, but I never cease to be baffled about what is and what is not hyped these days.

the shoe has a funky design and probably doesn't appeal to the masses. this model has always been under the radar in terms of popularity.

Hibbett with the clutch random restock earlier this morning, was able to order just in time before it sold out.

This is where it benefits manual users when Sole Links don't send out that restock notification tweet. Also a good thing that the bots not into these lol

Hibbett with the clutch random restock earlier this morning, was able to order just in time before it sold out.

This is where it benefits manual users when Sole Links don't send out that restock notification tweet. Also a good thing that the bots not into these lol

they restocked again this morning? Damn man lol

and there’s a size12 here if someone needs

yep - thought about doubling up, but left it for others for karma....hibbett really for the people these days....

Back
Top Bottom