Air Jordan 11 Low IE OG black red

If I have to pay resale to get something, I try to get it from whichever one is cheaper. Goat seems to always be more. Usually, anyway. But yeah, SX is annoying. My first pair from there just arrived, but the second pair I ordered on release day still hasn't shipped from the seller. Last night I lodged a case with SX and today got an email from customer support. Apologized and said they'd find me another seller for no additional cost. Really? You don't say LOL. Prices have dropped $30 since then. I said, the seller violated SX terms, I don't have the shoes, just cancel my order. This was five hours ago and no response back yet. Obviously they want to charge me their fee against what I paid rather than give me a chance to cancel that order and just re-order on my own. We'll see what happens. I don't care that much honestly but it's the principle.

As for the shoes ... Wow, pretty damn good job JB did on these. FINALLY I have them. Materials better than I expected, too. Just literal :pimp:
The right shoe has the more bulbous toe, but whatever. When my next pair arrives tomorrow from Hibbett, maybe it'll have a slimmer right shoe I can mix and match with. Probably will be the same, though LOL
Whatever, these are nuts. I'm still almost in shock I have them in my hands ...
I totally get that, i do the same. My issue with stock x is thier ****ty morality. I don't trust them farther than I can throw them. Way too many bad stories on thier behalf.

Just got mine delivered. Overall they’re ok. Not really feeling the shape of the toe box. And the leather is waaaaay to shiny. I never had the Og’s, but I did own the 03’s and the pair that came out in 2011. While these are far more superior than the 2011 pair, the shape and leather quality of the 03’s are more superior. Either way I’m happy they’ve retro’d them in “relative true” form.
B8B145EF-349E-450C-8F29-870140A50DE0.jpeg
I don’t know, may be the angle you took the picture or something but the toebox and overall shape look amazing in this pic!!

Got my pair today!! Was a bit worried a 10.5 would be a bit too big but they are perfect!! Can’t wait to wear!!!

Never had the OG, but this particular pair would be the first time I’d ever see someone wear plastic bags over their shoes, lol. We were clowning dude for it(6th grade, what you expect 🤷🏾‍♂️lol). Technically though, he was ahead of his time. I’ve seen plenty do it over the years, even did it myself once lol.

Finally relaced and put ‘em on. I’m so stoked. No, they aren’t perfect but they’re pretty damn good. Absolute 🔥 on foot. They look right on my feet. I wish the toes were more slanted like the OG, but honestly no one even sees that. The materials are solid for a JB retro. I doubt they’ll stay this shiny with wear, and I don’t even mind it as is. And the nubuck or whatever is better than anything I remember in a long time. I wish they would’ve made the black/red 2019 IVs out of this stuff. Plus, I’ll never call this premium leather, but I wish they would’ve used this toe leather on the 2018 black-toe 13s. Definitely softer. Oh, and I was getting a bit worried but I’m glad I went TTS. Fits like all my other XIs. I have them laced loosely and they’re still snug enough on the sides. I have narrow-ish feet and I still wouldn’t want this shoe to be any narrower.
Overall great release. Have I said I still can’t believe it?:rofl:

Finally relaced and put ‘em on. I’m so stoked. No, they aren’t perfect but they’re pretty damn good. Absolute 🔥 on foot. They look right on my feet. I wish the toes were more slanted like the OG, but honestly no one even sees that. The materials are solid for a JB retro. I doubt they’ll stay this shiny with wear, and I don’t even mind it as is. And the nubuck or whatever is better than anything I remember in a long time. I wish they would’ve made the black/red 2019 IVs out of this stuff. Plus, I’ll never call this premium leather, but I wish they would’ve used this toe leather on the 2018 black-toe 13s. Definitely softer. Oh, and I was getting a bit worried but I’m glad I went TTS. Fits like all my other XIs. I have them laced loosely and they’re still snug enough on the sides. I have narrow-ish feet and I still wouldn’t want this shoe to be any narrower.
You can always iron the toes like you did the other ones. 😂

…and don‘t even get me started on 13 leather!

Congrats man. Know you've been after these for a long time. Can't wait to get a pair here in Oz.

You can always iron the toes like you did the other ones. 😂

…and don‘t even get me started on 13 leather!
LOL I don’t know what would happen if you ironed these. It’s a more formed leather than the IVs. Not sure it would work the same. Maybe a year-ish down the road after I beat up my first pair, I’ll try it on them as an experiment. It’s really not even a big deal on these, honestly. Like I said, they look right on foot. And yeah, if you saw and felt that toe leather here, you’d know why I say it should be what was used on the 13s. These toes are nowhere as stiff. Just wearing around the house for an hour, I’ve started to get some creasing/indents on the sides. 13s are like cement in comparison.
Congrats man. Know you've been after these for a long time. Can't wait to get a pair here in Oz.
Thanks dude. They really did these well. It’s going to start cooling down here in SoCal soon. These with sweats is my golden ticket :lol:
But indeed it has been a looooong time. Twenty-six years. I truly cant believe it, both having them finally and how it’s been that long. It’s insane to me. And frightening (The 26 years part.)

Just got mine delivered. Overall they’re ok. Not really feeling the shape of the toe box. And the leather is waaaaay to shiny. I never had the Og’s, but I did own the 03’s and the pair that came out in 2011. While these are far more superior than the 2011 pair, the shape and leather quality of the 03’s are more superior. Either way I’m happy they’ve retro’d them in “relative true” form.
B8B145EF-349E-450C-8F29-870140A50DE0.jpeg

Wow they look real good in this pic!

Anyone’s Hibbett order stopped moving on the tracking?

My second pair, that I accidentally shipped to my old address is now showing “Your local post office is making final delivery”

Happens to me often whenever DHL is involved. For some reason they frequently handoff to the post office for the final leg of the delivery, never understood why.

If I have to pay resale to get something, I try to get it from whichever one is cheaper. Goat seems to always be more. Usually, anyway. But yeah, SX is annoying. My first pair from there just arrived, but the second pair I ordered on release day still hasn't shipped from the seller. Last night I lodged a case with SX and today got an email from customer support. Apologized and said they'd find me another seller for no additional cost. Really? You don't say LOL. Prices have dropped $30 since then. I said, the seller violated SX terms, I don't have the shoes, just cancel my order. This was five hours ago and no response back yet. Obviously they want to charge me their fee against what I paid rather than give me a chance to cancel that order and just re-order on my own. We'll see what happens. I don't care that much honestly but it's the principle.

As for the shoes ... Wow, pretty damn good job JB did on these. FINALLY I have them. Materials better than I expected, too. Just literal :pimp:
The right shoe has the more bulbous toe, but whatever. When my next pair arrives tomorrow from Hibbett, maybe it'll have a slimmer right shoe I can mix and match with. Probably will be the same, though LOL
Whatever, these are nuts. I'm still almost in shock I have them in my hands ...
You should think about switching to eBay way easier and cheaper 🤷‍♂️

Update: UPS website updated and provided usps tracking number. 2nd pair out for delivery today.

I’ve had no movement on my Hibbett pair since the label was created. Anyone else in the same boat?

Back
Top Bottom