Air Jordan 11 Low IE OG black red

Whoever said they smell like 96 wasn't lying...

My only complaint is the the red is closer to Infrared, rather than True Red.
20210925_065650.jpg

Still prefer these, I'm just a suckered for EP and white based shoes.
air-jordan-11-low-ie-cobalt-1996-og-instyleshoes.com__47474.1559686091.1280.1280.jpg

But in on these 4 sure(if Gentry doesn't find a way to f em up, I can just see him using red soles on these now) :smh: HUGE sentimental value for me. Actually the first shoe I had a backdoor early access to (I broke necks of people wearing, concords, breds, and Columbia's, everyone wanted to see the bottoms for some reason. The manager at athletes foot WAS CAF, who I built a great relationship with. She'd hold shoes, sell to me early when she could, and was a big source for me on RDs, in the days we only had slam and eastbay to even get a hint at what was coming next all the way until the store shuttered. It was in a run down mall, that was dead all the time (actually shut down now) showed me the breads like a week before they released and offered to sell them to me early for $20 extra, conned grams for the extra money and the rest was history (GS sizes, but still). I'd actually gone to look for the bred patent leathers that day, they said they had them on the phone when I called, but were mistaken that they were the lows. Never got a pair of the OG bred PL 11s until after these. Actually just randomly ran across them at Dillard's of all places, asked for a size 4, 4.5, and 5 to try on. I think it was safe to say they were stocked up too, because they had them on display in the mens section too. Good memories with these shoes, the bred PL kinda started my insanity, but these just solidified it.
want these, just like this

so clean

Wife wanted to go to the mall to get some candles so I figured I’d hit up the shoe stores. Walked into Foot Action and they said they’d just been given the ok to sell them. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I didn’t question why and was out the door in two minutes. I had pretty much given up hope of paying retail for them. I threw them on as soon as I got home and suddenly I’m 17 again. 😁

Attachments

• 1D0205A5-C33E-44BA-B1CE-32EFCFEE5E9B.jpeg
    1D0205A5-C33E-44BA-B1CE-32EFCFEE5E9B.jpeg
    437.7 KB · Views: 108
  • 871F11D9-942E-47CE-B19D-C121641B4A3D.jpeg
    871F11D9-942E-47CE-B19D-C121641B4A3D.jpeg
    405.6 KB · Views: 120
How many pairs are you at now? I thought you would've had your 6 by now :lol:
:lol:
I only have one pair in hand. Freaking two Hibbett pairs delayed AGAIN and now tracking says Tuesday smh.
Woke up to accepted bid on SX for $190. Happy with that, and it replaces the SX pair the seller never shipped and SX cancelled. Dude’s failure to ship saved me $30 compared to what I paid on release day for that cancelled pair.
So I’ve got four pairs accounted for. Gonna hold there for now. But if anyone has a line on a sz 11 for retail, hit me up LOL

:lol:
I only have one pair in hand. Freaking two Hibbett pairs delayed AGAIN and now tracking says Tuesday smh.
Woke up to accepted bid on SX for $190. Happy with that, and it replaces the SX pair the seller never shipped and SX cancelled. Dude’s failure to ship saved me $30 compared to what I paid on release day for that cancelled pair.
So I’ve got four pairs accounted for. Gonna hold there for now. But if anyone has a line on a sz 11 for retail, hit me up LOL
Only 4 pair? That‘s a disgrace for you.

Only 4 pair? That‘s a disgrace for you.
I know I know, it’s disgraceful LOL
Actually the Kobe V Chaos and the chlorophyll SB Trainer 1s are the only other shoes I have four pairs of. I had four Concords but mixed and matched and sold my worst pair two months ago. I’ve slowly accepted the reality I can’t possibly wear all this sheeeeet :lol:
I don’t know if I’ll get another pair of these but I might. I need to sell more stuff …

I loved the 2003. One of the first shoes I bought after discovering NT.

Yes, it is a different shoe with the darker sole and the different print, but in a way I'm actually happy that there are some differences. Can't wait to wear my new pair.

Same for me. It was also 50% off which was a bonus for a broke student back in the day.

I actually loved that the sole was dark on the 03 pair, so I didn't have to worry about yellowing or dirt. The sole on my shoe separated around 2014 even after regular wears over the years. However, it was a quick fix with gorilla glue / super glue.

I think the 03 pair was decent. I think some Jordan purists are a bit ridiculous when it comes to Jordan's. There have been banger colorways of J1s and other pairs that were a completely new CW, or an enhanced pair of an OG cw. I think the 03 pair was cool in it's own right.

I don’t know what just happened but one of my Hibbett pairs just showed up (other pair going to my office). Even better than my first pair as both toes are even and relatively low.
I’ve never seen the post office deliver on a Sunday 🤷‍♂️

I don’t know what just happened but one of my Hibbett pairs just showed up (other pair going to my office). Even better than my first pair as both toes are even and relatively low.
I’ve never seen the post office deliver on a Sunday 🤷‍♂️
I've had the post office deliver alot on a Sunday. Most of the time if they delivered to my house on a Sunday its because it was supposed to be delivered on a Saturday.

I've had the post office deliver alot on a Sunday. Most of the time if they delivered to my house on a Sunday its because it was supposed to be delivered on a Saturday.
Huh, I guess I just never encountered it before. You are correct though, this package said yesterday and got delayed. Tracking then said Tuesday but then suddenly showed up. Not complaining LOL
These and AMM IIIs make this an insane year without even talking about any other releases.

Back
Top Bottom