Air Jordan 11 Low IE OG black red

Had my pair i was just waitin' on my lil mans
IMG_20211001_133609.jpg

Well maybe, but Ive never seen a company not send an order confirmation email...and the email from my card company shows that I sent money to ERIC!? lol

Same here, but BAIT cancelled my order. :angry: Waiting for refund right now.
Oh well I guess they don’t want to make money.

Back to same position, on the hunt for a double of these.|l Sucks man I wanna wear these already.

they’re telling me to re-order & pay using PayPal.. I’m not doing it until I’m refunded. This is so annoying of BAIT bro. Like I don’t even want to bother with them anymore.

Last edited:
Walked into the mall and saw them on display. I wouldn’t think they’d have my size but they did. I tried them on instore and instantly copped. Tbf, it was the overall experience of seeing a shoe you like and trying it on in store that influenced this purchase :lol: I didn’t think that experience still exists.
01123F1D-06F0-4D0C-99E4-AA6DE1879926.jpeg

Walked into the mall and saw them on display. I wouldn’t think they’d have my size but they did. I tried them on instore and instantly copped. Tbf, it was the overall experience of seeing a shoe you like and trying it on in store that influenced this purchase :lol: I didn’t think that experience still exists.
Even owning them now, it never gets old looking at pics of these. The shape, the sole, the lines and materials … to me it’s easily one of the best Jordans of all time.

Even owning them now, it never gets old looking at pics of these. The shape, the sole, the lines and materials … to me it’s easily one of the best Jordans of all time.
Yes everything this. My only gripes were the price and actual comfort, I know they weren’t butter out the box but they’ll be fine when broken in.

It is awesome to buy in store. Kinda weird around my area. Most places won't have anything and then you'll find random spots that have the new stuff chilling. I bought these in store too.

:lol: they’re not an AJ 1 or a dunk, so clout chasers keep it moving.
I was talking to a buddy of mine and we were saying that we believe at some point OG/00-01 XI are gonna significantly shoot up in value like OG/95/01 J1s have. Probably not to the same extent but bc they are undoubtedly the most popular Jordan's ever at some point prices will prob shoot up significantly.

I was talking to a buddy of mine and we were saying that we believe at some point OG/00-01 XI are gonna significantly shoot up in value like OG/95/01 J1s have. Probably not to the same extent but bc they are undoubtedly the most popular Jordan's ever at some point prices will prob shoot up significantly.
I see XIs coming back because it’s only a matter of time when trends repeats itself and 90s basketball shoes are back on scene.

Back
Top Bottom