Air Jordan 11 Low IE OG black red

I passed by the JD Sports in Times Square (NYC) and was surprised to see these sitting. I asked one of the sales reps and he said they have a near FSR.

Those *** holes wouldn't answer their phone for **** .. I tried to find out if they were doing raffles or even getting them to no avail. And their customer service is trash.

Everytime I see a pic of the 03' pair I understand even less the hate for them. As a retro plus CW I like them. The smoked soles were a legit touch and mean no yellowing.

I like the 03's >
That defined cement look, smoked soles. Fuego.
I still have mine from high school, beat up but the soles are actually still good looking. been in my parents garage since high school floating in spider webs lol

219A6A33-4E7F-411A-9DE3-B9A77A891E22.jpeg

Best JB gym shoe. I wish they had just a bit more bounce.

Thx a lot my dude, finally got a double for a deal. I had to, this shoe means SOO much to me. Wasn’t a fan of XI’s initially but then they blew up making me want one… especially bred XI’s, by then they were sold out. My momma musta knew the words I ended up eating about the High XI’s & sent me these. Loved having a fix to patent XI’s blowing up my face. Eek! :blush:

Wasn’t about to wait 25 years again for a second pair. These joints are like the black leather in a 7 series BMW. 🔥:wow::wow:🔥

*patiently waiting for a Concord XI reprise* :evil:

Really gonna chill on buying shoes now though for a hot minute. I have way too many. Gonna let a few of them go for retail + 7% tax & shipping soon, so stay tuned if you need something from the past year or so. 💯

Last edited:
Thats what they pretty much did with this pair already…Just swap the EP with patent…

C9A3BDDD-35D3-4C50-B18E-6106538D5435.jpeg
No. They need to make that white/black pair using the black nubuck like on the black/reds. No patent. No elephant print. That would make those nice. Also with the same OG-smoked/brownish outsole as the black/reds have.
That’s a great question. I say the best thing is to own both.
Are you still somehow not buying a pair?!

Hope these hit sale prices or outlets in the future. Would love to have 2-3 more at around the 100 dollar range.

Was able to hit my sz 13 on snkrs UK this morning. Looks like they still have a FSR at the moment.

Hopefully these fit my narrow feet lol

Back
Top Bottom