Air Jordan 11 low retro - black/white - university red - true red - June 27, 2020 - $185

I prefer the mesh upper on 11s even though it yellows and are dirt magnets when white. Goes better with the lace holders/straps.

These aren't sitting. The popularity of the lows has gone down in recent years but these are a bulls colorway that's a mix between 2 of the greatest 11s. Following up the last dance these are moving. I dont think they will be hard to get but they will be gone.
Definitely will be gone. IMO, this is a really nice colorway for the summer

Thinkin bout kickscrew. Never ordered there before but I might give it a go. Has anyone ordered there before?

Thinkin bout kickscrew. Never ordered there before but I might give it a go. Has anyone ordered there before?
They’re legit.....ordered blue 11 i.e a while back. Don’t remember exactly how long it took but it was pretty quick

I have not but many others on here have and have given them the legit stamp of approval if that is what you are wondering about.

Will probably pick up a pair for my kid but gonna pass on these just because I already have a pair of Concord lows from 2014

Always been a fan of XI lows...perfect summer shoe to go with a pair of shorts!

I just started buying Jordan’s again recently , 11 bread resale , got lucky and at exactly 7am got the 13 flints on snkr app. Had a lot of Jordan’s growing up. The way these things come out now like every month there’s a shoe coming out I can’t keep up. If I had disposable income I’d probably buy these, theyre interesting . They will definitely sell out imo

I’m shocked the reactions are so positive on these. They feel like a really good fake from the mid 2000s China websites.
Yeah I’m not feeling these at all. Was also shocked to see nothing but positive comments up until yours. Passing like Tom Brady on these. EASY pass.

I like some of the 11 lows but these aren’t the lows I’m looking for.

Just wish the pl was a little higher.
Dude, I haven't been able to figure out WTF is going on with the XI lows. The navy snakes last year definitely changed the shape slightly to give it more of a slanted toe box. And the pair I chose to wear first out of the three I bought, its "patent" (snakeskin) cut is relatively high. The other two pairs are a bit lower, but that pic of Nighwing's pair of these has the lateral-side patent-cut/height looking as trash as ever. But then there's this pic, which is what my navys are more like:
White Bred XI Low.png

Looks like the height is a crapshoot from pair to pair, as usual. On these, though, that extra mm or two in one direction or the other makes a huge difference visually, at least to me.

This might be the worst review I've ever seen. whoever that girl is I'm not sure but this needs to be her last.
This guy really does not know what he's talking about.
It is his wife and mother of his child, she isn't going anywhere :lol:

And all things consider Nightwing is pretty knowledgeable. He gets some stuff wrong here and there though.

^ i wish the concord/bred/bulls whatever its called was the golf shoe they released..and the golf concord low was what they gave us instead. Would've liked that womens concord to be in mens too...

woulda could shoulda, will probbaly have to cop on principle lol.

Back
Top Bottom