Air Jordan 11 low retro - black/white - university red - true red - June 27, 2020 - $185

These were a day one sellout at my online
Screenshot_2020-05-23-17-32-12.png
euro spot

I really think these are gonna be classics. I’m gonna need at least one pair.
They were classics already—classic fake colorway from years past :lol:
Nah, I don’t even care about that aspect. It’s the red soles that throw me. No hate whatsoever on anyone who digs them. As much as I love 11 lows, I tried to convince myself on these but I just can’t do it.

They were classics already—classic fake colorway from years past :lol:
Nah, I don’t even care about that aspect. It’s the red soles that throw me. No hate whatsoever on anyone who digs them. As much as I love 11 lows, I tried to convince myself on these but I just can’t do it.
:lol:

Wear your navy snakeskins and leave this heat to me and da hen da hen , baby..

Last edited:
Kind of wish they had left the uppers the same material as the Concords. Always wanted a pair of Concord lows that I could beat up without fear of the soles yellowing. Still on the fence with these.

Kind of wish they had left the uppers the same material as the Concords. Always wanted a pair of Concord lows that I could beat up without fear of the soles yellowing. Still on the fence with these.
Pretty sure the leather uppers is the new thing going forward with Jordan 11 lows.

And how do you know this?
I remember watching a video of one of the sneakerhead youtubers and he mentioned that’s what JB will be doing from now on with Jordan 11 lows. I forgot who it was though. And correct me if Im wrong but JB really hasn’t released any lows with mesh uppers for quite a few years now. I think 2016 was the last time? With releases like the Cherries.

Last edited:
I remember watching a video of one of the sneakerhead youtubers and he mentioned that’s what JB will be doing from now on with Jordan 11 lows. I forgot who it was though. And correct me if Im wrong but JB really hasn’t released any lows with mesh uppers for quite a few years now. I think 2016 was the last time? With releases like the Cherries.
The non-mesh uppers have always been more common than cordura uppers on the lows. Totally fine with me, other than for proper concord and black/red lows, or if they ever do an SJ low. Not really sure what’s new about any of it.

Was going to say will cop on discount, however, have a feeling these will not sit. No logic or reason, just my feeling.

White Bred XI Low.png

Leather upper is decently soft/padded. It was the leather upper that made me go for it. I would've passed if it was mesh.

Back
Top Bottom